Ships

The Ships portion of SWGoH seems to have been added and then just forgotten about.

We have 4 Capital Ships (2 LS and 2 DS) that cover Empire (2), Republic (1) and Rebel (1). There are no First Order Capital Ships, no Resistance Capital Ships, And no Separatist Capital Ships.

There are 2 Empire Capital Ships and only 4 other Empire ships to fill them. The Rebels and Galactic Republic seem to have the best ship synergy with Capital Ships as each have 6 normal ships of their respective groups available (though still not enough for a 7* Capital Ship)

There are so many good options for ships that haven't even been touched on. I understand the reluctance with bombers (Y-Wing, TIE Bomber, ect) as they are, as real life bombers, and as shown in The Last Jedi, very weak to fighters and even defensive batteries on Capital Ships, but can do devastating damage to their targets. There would need to be some way for them to target Capital Ships (even if it just decreases or extends turn meter on them) for them to be effective, though we do have a shuttle (Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle) which I have to think, in fleet combat wouldn't be very effective, so maybe I'm overthinking the bombers.

The Separatists really need more than just the 3 Geonosian ships, the CIS had lots of ships. Sure they were effectively unmanned, but maybe have a droid listed as their pilot for the sake of "Crew Power". Other previous Star Wars games (I'm not sure if I am allowed to name names) had playable CIS ships that were crewed.

Ship Technology seems to have been a forgotten item as well. The recent Dev Blogs mentioned there was some sort of technical difficulty with adding ship tech, but it seems to me that it would be very similar to Mods, but maybe they had something more complex in mind.

I have a lot of ships that I would like to see added, but it looks like there are a lot of other people that have lists as well, so maybe I'll just add to one of them.