Waste of Crystals

The only thing the Faction Packs do is steal your crystals. You buy a 1,099 pack and only get 10 shards for two characters.. you can get 10 doing battles... waste of crystals... :neutral:

Replies

• Options
    Then why did you buy the pack?
  • Options
    Agree agree agree.
  • Options
    Same here. I bought 3 faction pack because it gives u 10-330 data shards so I thought Why not? And it gave me 13 shards.... Okay, okay maybe I had bad luck so a month later I bought again because it must give me more shard. IT GAVE ME **** 10 shards, man ****? Yesterdey too I got 10 shards.... It cannot be bad luck! Please fix this "bug" or crystal wasting stuff or I will report this game!
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you report this game on? giving you a clearly advertised minimum that you knew about?
  • Options
    @BESTROLL What are you reporting? That you spent money on the game and it gave you what it said was possible to receive? There's so many posts and YouTube videos showcasing the Crystal packs. It's called weighted odds
  • Dztn
    48 posts Member
    Options
    We will see. Apple will Change that. Maybe Android must doing it too. Apple's policy will change it in future, because there is no info of percentage.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    fool me once, shame one me....
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Tbh Apple doesn't need to change anything for us to see that 7, 10, 12 are incredibly heavily weighted when it comes to the random packs
  • Dztn
    48 posts Member
    Options
    It's about transparency and this is about the principle.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Dztn wrote: »
    We will see. Apple will Change that. Maybe Android must doing it too. Apple's policy will change it in future, because there is no info of percentage.

I believe apples policy only applies to items bought directly for cash.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    The sad part is... if it wasn't weighted to the minimum. I would buy them ALL THE TIME... for every faction I needed. How hard is this concept to understand for CG?

Option 1:
    Screw every1 once... make minimal $$

Option 2:
    Don't screw every1... constant influx of $$

Is it really THAT hard to understand?

SMH
  • Dztn
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Until now we only know that it is in the conversation. 100 Euro or 100 Dollar.. whatever. Money is money. And I still think the transparency is not harmful, especially it protects CG against flaming, because everything is revealed.
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    Options
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    The sad part is... if it wasn't weighted to the minimum. I would buy them ALL THE TIME... for every faction I needed. How hard is this concept to understand for CG?

Option 1:

Option 2:

SMH

Since they already have a constant influx of money I think they understand it very well.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    t0neg0d wrote: »

Option 1:

Option 2:

SMH

Since they already have a constant influx of money I think they understand it very well.

wich isn't comming from "screwing everyone once" i might add, but from customers who contiunue to spend money on this game.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Unless you’re willing to spend $300 on crystals for those shard packs you’re probably not going to 7* a character, just saying.
  • Options
    I got all 5 NS yesterday with 4 pulls from the faction pack it’s all luck with Sion I had bad pulls but with the NS I got way more than I expected
    “Always pass on what you have learned.” Yoda
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Ulic_24 wrote: »
    Unless you’re willing to spend $300 on crystals for those shard packs you’re probably not going to 7* a character, just saying.

This is correct. Of course, there are lucky outliers - but as a general rule, 2 or 3 vaults is the norm.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*