Who to replace for Kit Fisto?

RaviHave12
1 posts Member
edited March 2018
Hey guys,
I promoted my Kit Fisto to 7 stars.
Unfortunately, i'm not so happy with him.
I want to replace him with another character. Who do you think i should replace him for? And give me please a reason why.

I'm running a full jedi team with Ahsoka Tano, Mace Windu, jedi consular, QGJ and Kit Fisto. They are all 7 stars. And gear lvl 8 or 9.

Who to replace for Kit Fisto? 55 votes

Old Ben
23%
SarcodinogsethHoagieRollBlatspielKalanoRavenclawsLCplRossTommo11tr1gergoRandom9BlatblatRaviHave12FVE182 13 votes
Ima Gun-Di
1%
Michaels 1 vote
Luminara
0%
Bariss
5%
NicWesterOberon_CaladJimmycas24 3 votes
JKA
12%
ElleMadaraFürkészSnokeonaUnicornJammaxswgregoriouGustaWSpartAmuffin 7 votes
Eeth Koth
5%
DarthtaterAlijar1ClumsyPineappl 3 votes
Ezra Bridger
45%
DaishiProximaB1_OnEMesSduPKiDEnderGamer87TekkarEdorfArcBladesDanHandsomeSwalkerVisionOpticGK_AlexAnakin_SkywalkerSkynibblerMayyRhunneKelarnRaymundo2387Ishm0zThePresidentSDGravesrv492Idontlikesand_16BobaFetaCheese 25 votes
Kanan Jurrus
1%
ZCD_9915 1 vote
Plo Koon
0%
Aayla Secura
3%
Zaraosdennishsnyder57 2 votes

Replies

• Options
    Eeth Koth
    Mine is a joke, couldn't believe I saw him on the list lol. Seriously old Ben would be my pick, until you can get GK. Also I would replace mace with JKA, but that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    Old Ben
    I think Old Ben would be the better choice...

Also try to replace windu and consular with ezra and anakin...

Windu/consular are even worst than fisto xD
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Bariss
    I ran a jedi team for a long time of Qui-Gon Jin, Aayla Secura, Luminara, Barriss, and Ahsoka. It worked great--top 50--until Commander Luke was introduced. Jedi Knight Anakin would have been better than Luminara, I admit, but even now I still haven't unlocked him.

(Also General Kenobi, but we only just started farming HAAT a couple months ago and I'm the first to unlock him. But, more to the point, the meta has shifted again and this isn't a good team even with Anakin or Kenobi.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • LCplRoss
    23 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Old Ben
    Agree pull out mace and jc add ezra and jka as well as putting old Ben in for kit. Snips will be enough of a healer. And a assume qgj is your leader? Does he have his zeta?
  • Options
    What are you people talking about yoda is the easiest event ever, he dont need zetas or anything probably will be able to do it with his original team
  • Options
    Old Ben
    @ sarith_lekit I always forget they made the event easier I 7* my Yoda way back when the event was insane and all the half way decent jedi were behind pay walls
  • Kristian
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara hands down. Best healer in the game, with her amazing Leader Ability That heals everyone a crap ton, and her special that will bring a character in the red to full. She also hits like a truck. At the speed of 200 mph.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Kanan Jurrus
    You need pheonix asap. Once you get Yoda start working on your pheonix (not Sabine) for the Palatine and Thrawn events
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Kristian wrote: »
    Luminara hands down. Best healer in the game, with her amazing Leader Ability That heals everyone a **** ton, and her special that will bring a character in the red to full. She also hits like a truck. At the speed of 200 mph.

What.

I hope this is an attempt at parody.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Luminara hands down. Best healer in the game, with her amazing Leader Ability That heals everyone a **** ton, and her special that will bring a character in the red to full. She also hits like a truck. At the speed of 200 mph.

What.

I hope this is an attempt at parody.

op too

if possibly real: I think n00bs need to work on phoenix. but get BH for $$
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Options

That just made me laugh so hard milk came out my nose, thank you.