How evil is my team on defense?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Toolio wrote: »
    I'm trialling a new team that has some similarities to yours. Put in action today, did really well especially against a Poe+Han+Old Ben team that was giving me grief. Finished #1. Not sure how well it will play on defence.

Ventress (lead)
    Daka
    Dooku
    Poe
    IG-88

If I drop too far overnight I'll go back to my Poe+Poggle+Droids team.

How did you do?
  • Toolio
    175 posts Member
    Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »
    I'm trialling a new team that has some similarities to yours. Put in action today, did really well especially against a Poe+Han+Old Ben team that was giving me grief. Finished #1. Not sure how well it will play on defence.

Ventress (lead)
    Daka
    Dooku
    Poe
    IG-88

How did you do?

Pretty strong on offense, lots of options and various ways you can attack. Dropped a bit further than usual on defence though. Ventress is a soft target.

Probably needs a Rey or FOTP or GS in place of Poe. Maybe even QGJ.
  • Options
    Kopfschuss wrote: »

Ventress (lead)
    Daka
    Dooku
    Poe
    IG-88

How did you do?

Pretty strong on offense, lots of options and various ways you can attack. Dropped a bit further than usual on defence though. Ventress is a soft target.

Probably needs a Rey or FOTP or GS in place of Poe. Maybe even QGJ.

Thx for the info. I'm going to try my 5* Rey in place of Sid from my original post and see how I do. Fives seems to hold the defense well, but I want to try her. She needs some more gear though.
  • DarthRey
    50 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I always choose Phasma teams to go after. I avoid Fives because of huge HP and slowing counter. Teams that have more than one counter (Dooku, Fives, and Kylo) I avoid at all costs.

So I would use Sid as your leader and drop Phasma for Fives.
  • Options
    DarthRey wrote: »
    I always choose Phasma teams to go after. I avoid Fives because of huge HP and slowing counter. Teams that have more than one counter (Dooku, Fives, and Kylo) I avoid at all costs.

So I would use Sid as your leader and drop Phasma for Fives.

I like the crit boost too. I'll have to check that out as well.