April Fools

Darth_Bruh
75 posts Member
edited April 2018
So last year we got Pao... wonder what they have in store this year.. maybe Jar Jar?

Replies

• Options
    Nono, darth jar jar ;)
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Greedo is the april fools. Tomorrow itll get changed to Atton Rand with ls, scoundrel, and jedi tags. And a whole lot of fanfair about jedi and scoundrel faction reworks before moving into a BH rework piggybacking off the scoundrel changes with the character release of Calo Nord (DS Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel)

And there would also be a whole lot of "we got you!!"

.... Or thats how id do april fools if i was in charge of ea disney or cg.
  • Options
    We got Mk4 carbs for our ls tb rewards. That's a joke enough.
  • Options
    We got Mk4 carbs for our ls tb rewards. That's a joke enough.

This guy has the right idea
  • Options
    Eutus wrote: »
    Greedo is the april fools. Tomorrow itll get changed to Atton Rand with ls, scoundrel, and jedi tags. And a whole lot of fanfair about jedi and scoundrel faction reworks before moving into a BH rework piggybacking off the scoundrel changes with the character release of Calo Nord (DS Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel)

Thanks for the spoiler, I just started playing kotor 2. And yeah, I know I can't say it's a spoiler almost 20 year after its release
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Thanks for the spoiler, I just started playing kotor 2. And yeah, I know I can't say it's a spoiler almost 20 year after its release

So i shouldnt tell you it turns out Vader is Lukes dad? ;)

Youre still in for a treat with his characters story (I assume that one particular four letter word i suggested as a tag is the spoiler) specially on Nar Shadaa.
  • Options

Atton Rand has a far more interesting secret... I wont spoil it, but he is a lot more in line with another generic toon that is in this game, not jedi.
    Just whatever you do, dont wiki quests. I ran into some heavy spoilers that ruined KOTOR 1 for me.