Admiral Ackbar

Should I start farming Ackbar ? Or continue to farm Darth Sidious and build his * level. I personally like Admiral Ackbar whenever im able to use one of my allies ackbar his healing it pretty strong. Question is, is he any good when compared to a Bariss or Lumin or Old Daka regardless i want to run a 2 healer squad because im finding towards the level where im at 1 healer (Old Daka) doesnt cut it

Replies

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Not a bad idea to, as he is one of three characters that can easily counter Obi-wan's huge debuff, but I wouldn't treat ackbar as a healer though, as he needs his team members to actually have a debuff for him to heal
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Sysy
    307 posts Member
    Options
    Skye wrote: »
    Not a bad idea to, as he is one of three characters that can easily counter Obi-wan's huge debuff

Is he immune to ability block by Obi-wan? What is Ackbar is blocked?
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Options
    That was my next problem can he be blocked by obi wan ? because if so nevermind. If not ackbar is the perfect counter to obi wan