Heroic Sith Raid reward's

CG_Carrie, I've spent hundreds of dollar's and many hours every raid so I can place high in the new sith raid. And I get challenge gear for rewards? Its kitten, many kittens in fact. Got around 75-100 pieces of trash today. Can we have a statement on this? There's no point in me spending to rank high when all I get is kitten. Its a hobby I enjoy the game for sure but.....

Replies

• Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    Full G12 gear is pretty nice... You may have gotten 75-100 pieces of trash but you got a lot of pretty nice stuff too.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Minowara wrote: »
    Full G12 gear is pretty nice... You may have gotten 75-100 pieces of trash but you got a lot of pretty nice stuff too.

That’s not the point. Given how much time and effort it takes to complete a heroic Sith Raid, getting a full G12 piece should be expected. However it’s not a guarantee regardless of where you place. And if you don’t get a full G12 piece the rewards outside of the currency and shards are awful.
    They’re supposed to make an update on this today and hopefully it’s one that is positive because the raid mechanics are already poor. If they don’t update the rewards to meet the challenge/effort, the raid is going to fall on its face pretty quick.
    The best and safest solution for them is to just take out all challenge gear from any heroic raid or TB prize pool (except mk3 carbantis, mk4 laptops, and mk6 syringes). Not to mention the mk4 carbantis as well.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Aren't they supposed to release a statement on raid rewards improvement today? Wait a few hours and you might get your answer.
  • Options
    Ah, I didnt realize that. Yeah last 3 raids I've finished 4th, 1st and 2nd. Some nice rewards for sure. But that challenge gear drives me nuts when what I really want is medpacks