Character Suggestion Kit: Jar Jar Binks

So I'm sure this won't be a popular idea because of the character it is, but I think it could be an interesting way of handling him. He wouldn't be an Arena level character or anything, but could be fun to have in a team. I also want to point out that this is not a complete idea.

UNIT NAME: Jar Jar Binks

Alignment: Light

Categories: Gungan, Tank?

Abilities:

Basic: BOOMA ATTACK

Deal physical damage to target enemy with +X% damage to droids.

Special 1: DUMB LUCK

Chance to do one of the following:
  • Deal high damage to targeted enemy,
  • Deal damage to all enemies
  • Stun Jar Jar or random teammate
  • light damage to teammate.

NOTE: This could have a higher chance to hit enemies if its a droid, maybe. Also could have buff/debuffs as one of the chance effects.

Other Ability ideas:
  • Taunt - Could be something to do with him causing a spectacle that draws the attention of enemies.
  • Droid Stun - This could be apart of the BOOMA ATTACK or a separate ability.
  • Gungan Synergy - If a gungan team is added then could do the usual synergy type passives.

Replies

• Options
    I have a suggesion:

The ally points are nearly unsual. They could do an event to use Jar Jar Binks in an extraordinary event. But first of all they had to buy this kit for a ton of ally points. After the event, every account will loose this character and can exchange this character with rewards. For this next event they can buy Jar Jar Binks again, battle with some of your gained characters and exchange it again for rewards. Characters like we have now are for the exchange excluded.