Bring on today's Dev Post!

I'm shaking with anticipation of what I believe will be awesome and great news! I know I'm not the only one here in the forums that is anxiously waiting for the news to drop today.

Will challenge gear be dropped from raids? Will rewards be increased?? Any other changes???

Please CG, just let us know! :)
Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??

Replies

• Options
    maybe they took a break for holiday? :)
  • Options
    Idk if they are done with that or not. I hope not. It was good info and gave some more life to the game for a lot of people
  • Options
    That's Strange... cg said that There would be a new post about raid and their rewards. I think that they are on holiday, like ki said
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Idk if they are done with that or not. I hope not. It was good info and gave some more life to the game for a lot of people

They said they would have an update on it today. This is usually the window they deliver their posts for that info. If 6pm CST rolls around with no update then that’s when I’ll start getting the torch and pitchforks ready :D
  • Options
    Idk, it specifically said Monday.
  • Options
    *refresh*
    *refresh*
    *refresh*
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

They said they would have an update on it today. This is usually the window they deliver their posts for that info. If 6pm CST rolls around with no update then that’s when I’ll start getting the torch and pitchforks ready :D

Exactly why I created the post. The previous dev posts were posted around this time. And it was scheduled to be posted today. Today's post is arguably the one most people are excited about.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    Glad to know I’m not the only one checking the forums every 5 minutes today. This is by far the biggest potential change that needs to happen. Hope they don’t botch it up.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    Glad to know I’m not the only one checking the forums every 5 minutes today. This is by far the biggest potential change that needs to happen. Hope they don’t botch it up.

Rebellions were built on hope!
  • Options
    *battle arena*
    *battle ships*
    *check forum*
    *repeat*
  • Options
    I wonder if the Road Ahead will also be posted today....
  • Options
    death star fleet raid OO please....
  • Options
    They said Raid reward improvements. Based on the other cg posts three of the four said improvements and the ones that did cane with a “hotfix” or “update” whatever you want to call it. I’m thinking the new raid rewards will be pushed through today and come with update post. I’m leaning towards see this post in about 1 hour to 1.5 hours.
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Patience you must have, my young Padawans. (It's up!)
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • Options
    CG_Carrie wrote: »
    Patience you must have, my young Padawans. (It's up!)

Whoo!
This discussion has been closed.