Timezone Issues

Greetings,

I'm guessing this is a common issue, but I'm hoping that there is going to be a way to address real-life changes in timezone and the ability to continue playing the game. I've recently re-located as part of my work from a GMT+8 timezone in Singapore to a GMT -5 timezone in the U.S. As a result of this move, all of my energy refreshes are at 11PM, 5AM, and 8AM (the last one isn't horrible), but my arena payout s are now at 4AM and 5AM local time.

If I had not been playing the game for over 2 years and already sunk more money than I care to admit into the game, I would simply start over. However, it is more likely that I would just give up and stop playing altogether.

I can't imagine that I'm the only one with this issue and am hoping that there can be some kind of solution (perhaps a timezone change that can occur once every 12 months?) I realize that if it were too often it could easily become abused by folks looking for an advantage in Arena.

Please consider an option to make this possible! I really love the game and want to keep playing, but my wife is starting to be annoyed at me waking up to "go to the bathroom" so many times in the middle of the night :open_mouth:

Thanks so much!

Replies