5th for Arena?

Hello all,

My arena rank has been fluctuating a lot from about 40-80, and I can't decide on my 5th toon between Poe and QGJ, or even another option.

I run one of these comps(all max gear):

Sid(l) 7*
Lumi 7*
GS 7*
Poggle 7*
Poe 4*

QGJ(l) 5*
Sid
Lumi
Poggle
GS

The bench has 4* Daka, 6* Koth, 4* Dooku, 3* 86 5* JC. GW shipments are either going to 86 or Phasma next, maybe one of them can help me.

Thank you for any suggestions!

Replies

• Options
    You need to star up Poe!

That should be a very solid team
  • Options
    For now drop Poe for Dooku and stun their Lumi or their Sid. That should open up chances at wiping out your team, also consider dropping Lumi keeping Poe and adding Dooku, Poe will take the damage while your able to attack.
  • Options
    Or run Sid, dooku, GS, Daka, and Poe. All speed chance at stunning 4 people and most of that before the other team can react, Poe goes off with taunt and you have run of the board for a time. Daka can heal or revive, and your enemy on defense has to pick GS or Daka. Or go for Poe.
  • Options
    DrewN76 wrote: »
    Or run Sid, dooku, GS, Daka, and Poe. All speed chance at stunning 4 people and most of that before the other team can react, Poe goes off with taunt and you have run of the board for a time. Daka can heal or revive, and your enemy on defense has to pick GS or Daka. Or go for Poe.

Farming up Dooku after I get Mace to 5* for the Jedi event will be my priority, so I will work on Poe to 5*, then Daka for shipments, and Dooku in battles. I like this idea, and it seems almost everyone has the same thinking on my server. Most teams I see are either QGJ/Dooku leads with Daka, Rey/GS, Sid and Lumis.