Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• EA_Lanna
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hi folks,

Interrupting this as there's been a few players not adhering to the rules of this thread especially the rule on "One ad per guild.". I'd ask you to please respect the thread rules going forward as breaking them will result in moderation. Members I'd also ask if you notice this to report players rather that responding in thread and we'll follow-up from there. I've popped the rules portion below to save an extra click.

Thanks in advance :)

*Editing this to outline reports must be flagged with the report function and not messaged to me. I'm not going to be in 24/7 so the report function ensures they will be seen and picked-up.
    Rules:
    • No player advertisements. This thread is for guild advertisements only.
    • Do not reply to advertisements here. Instead, send a private message to the poster/guild recruiter or join their recruitment channel if they have one.
    • Do not post anything that is not a guild advertisement. This means no "I sent you a PM" or anything like that. This includes telling people not to post here. If you see such a post, flag it as "Other" or "Spam" and a mod will remove it.
    • Do not post personal contact information, such as chat IDs or email addresses, here. That information should only be handed out through private messages. Links to third-party chat servers/channels are OK.
    • Feel free to update your ad as often as you like to include relevant information, such as answers to frequently-asked questions, current recruitment status, the size of your wait list, more awesomeness etc.
    • One ad per guild.

** ANY POSTS VIOLATING THESE RULES WILL BE REMOVED **
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    Want to join the home of the galaxy wide famous Wampa Mountain of Hoth?! We got the best powder this side of the outer rim!

Our guild is Wampa Mountain. Some of our members can be found at https://swgoh.gg/g/24467/wampa-mountain/. Our guild runs on Mountain Standard Time, however people from everywhere are welcomed to join.

We run Heroic Rancor at least twice a week at set times with a 24 hour no damage rule. We plan on starting Heroic Tank within 2 weeks, and until then Normal Tank runs 2-3 times a week. We are currently doing tier 3-4 Sith Raid.

In Territory Battles, we tend to get around 15 stars in both LS and DS battles, however we're always improving! I joined this guild in December, and since then we have lost Territory Wars only once.

Our guild requirements are level 85, we expect the members to be relatively active, this means join territory wars, participate in territory battles, contribute 600 tickets per day, etc. There's no strict rules, but we would expect you to be active most of the days, but of course we understand life happens. The other thing we ask for is that our members chat at least a bit every once in a while, either in the game or on discord.

If you got any questions message me here. Otherwise, hope you join our guild and hope to see you on the Wampa Mountain!
  • GoldMan
    43 posts Member
    Options
    image.jpg
  • Options
    Welcome to Shifty Rebels, we are now a HAAT guild.

Current Members: 40/50 ranging from 70 - 85 taking on 75+ and eventually aiming to become an active high end guild in the future. we currently have 21 max level members.

We are part of the Omega Squadron Alliance who is a supportive group of guilds where you can move onto another guild if you out grow this levelling guild.

Raids: H Rancor - Mon & Fri 1030 (UTC) with 24 hours zero damage
    H Pit - Sat 1030 (UTC) with 12 hours zero damage

Guild Events: Currently averaging 14 Stars on TB and require max participation for Battles and Wars.

Time Zone: GMT + 8 ( Perth Australian time)

Communication: In game chat and the Line APP - message waltmillsy

• Options
    Are you stuck languishing in a guild saddled by bad leadership and inactive membership? Are you sick of only raiding a few times a week and struggling to get those characters above gear 10? Join The Dread Masters, an ultra active guild chock full of members who actually give a frick.

The Dread Masters were started the week guilds were released, and is a casual yet active group that takes progression very seriously. We currently have 59m GP, and run HAAT twice and HPit three times a week, both raids running with the standard 24hr no damage rule with alternating start times. Guild time zone is central time US. We boast a 19/2 win record in Territory Wars, and get 25+ stars each Territory Battle. The Dread Masters are an independent guild that will NEVER be a part of a guild alliance, and NEVER tell our members which characters to grind or play. Though it's not required, we encourage members to use our discord server, and have a very active in game chat. We expect each member to play to their potential across all guild activities, and we track individual contribution, booting players who we feel aren't pulling their weight.

We are currently undergoing an effort to cull our ranks and replace weaker players with new recruits, and have a few slots available. At the moment we have 49 members and are always seeking potential recruits. We are seeking active players looking for a long term home, and prefer recruits have multiple TW and TB squads ready to go. We also pride ourselves on being an outstanding guild to grow up in, so we are happy to consider players of any level who are committed to progressing. Join us and start collecting Han Solo and General Kenobi shards, zeta mats, and raid gear! Contact me with your swgoh.gg account via PM on the forums, or on discord at crewmeister#9587.
  • MutineerRA
    284 posts Member
    Options
    About us:

Mutiners without fears

2 spaces

72.5m gp

Hpit Haat

t4 or 5 sith dependant on tickets

7.30pm uk raid time 24hr no damage

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible

Line optional, no discord

My ally code 949 699 318
  • Options
    y4mVLYTjxcpsH_rne3TDFaKEQiNzKUYierYMZOlTyKKbBqO41L2K6eMjeKM2Rn308lLw3a4xjzyC3_ggA9RCHmPMkVzKOmKK7LcIFBUhGnIjt2DIFB3NwGfCSyy1o60hgH6DyKX5iSkMW6echYTCEY13gVqVYKfcmbC3RAcegiXstFtGsVVJmU5qDLSaaNq8hpLMCnsoM0W2KaVnBheU8FNAQ?width=800&height=427&cropmode=none
    xXThoseLeftBehindXx

Our guild is now 45+ strong with a GP of 27M+ and growing all the time but we need your help to keep growing!

We are a friendly, active but relaxed guild. Run both heroic pit and tank raids.
    We started with just 3 members and a GP of 3million just before Christmas.
    We are now looking for players of level 80+ with a GP close to 1M.
    Players are asked to try and contribute every day but we don't have a token limit.
    There's a zero damage rule for 24 hours on all heroic pit raids.
    Really looking for committed, active but relaxed players to help us grow this friendly guild.

We have a discord channel that is popular and compulsory for all guild members. It makes organising raids, TW and TB much easier: https://discord.gg/M5Md5ec

Ally Code: 275-713-298
    Guild Name: xXThoseLeftBehindXx
    Time Zone: United Kingdom (GMT +0)
  • Options
    Looking for active players.... ITALIAN SKY KNIGHTS
    Possibly top leve 85, but me and Gramist are willing to help low levels as well ;)
  • TheOddOre
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Post edited by TheOddOre on
  • WesTellaro13
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Akbar's Aces looking for new members.
    90mil+ GP
    HPit 3x weekly (At least 1 weekend)
    HAAT 2x weekly (At least 1 weekend)
    Raids start at 3pm PST
    T6 Sith Raid
    Must use Discord
    Must have 2mil+ GP
    Must contribute 600 daily

DM me on discord @BSarver13#4296
  • sergelgar
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    TLDR; do 600 tickets daily, get General Kenobi shards

Evul Smurfies is recruiting
    You can DM me: Sergelgar or on discord sergelgar#9810
    We use discord. I will give you the link after you join
    Reset time is GMT+3 (Greece, Cyprus, Turkey)
    We do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank (HAAT) one to two times a week (always one of each on weekends). Need more active members to do it even more often.
    We do tier 4 Sith Raid and trying for tier 5.
    We usually win Territory Wars and get two to three stars in all areas in Territory battles.
    Like I said, we need more active people for more tickets, so 600 tickets a day is needed.
    85 level and around 1 mil GP would be appreciated, but negotiable as long as you keep up your 600 tickets per day.
    In general we want more active players.
    Feel free to DM me for any questions.

Thanks
    Sergelgar
    Post edited by sergelgar on
  • BJ5555x
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Devil's Play

Devil's Play is a new guild looking for new recruits or experienced players. Are you looking for where your opinions are heard? Well look no further cause Devil's Play is right for you. No requirements you just have to be active within three days. We have no discord either so no pressure to join that app.

2 mil gp already it's a fast growing guild. We only have 8 members so we do about 2 tier 4 rancors a week. All of our members are active, and if you have any questions we have experienced players too. We do about 4 stars in territory battles.

If you want a part of a fast growing guild and our family, just message me your ally code and I'll invite you. Or add me BJ 644-497-417. Join Devil's Play where naughtiness is encouraged. 
  • Options
    I am tired of writing long drawn out posts trying to recruit ppl, so here it is...

We want to do TW and Heroic Raids.

If you want to do the same join us our guild name is Legends of Old, my handle is TheSpiceOfLife ally code: 335-133-324

And most important...NO DRAMA!!!

Thank you.
  • Majolnirg23
    267 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Guild : Nightsisters with Attitude - NwA
    Guild Recruiter : majolnirg23 : ally code : 471-413-535
    Discord : majolnirg23#1170 – invite for guild discord given on joining
    Guild reset time : 5:30pm GMT
    Minimum activity : 200 tickets per day average can miss a day here and there
    Minimum player level : We have no minimum level
    Raid tiers: Rancor T4/5, Sith T1
    Territory Battles : 9 stars – No TW as yet

Aim of the guild is to help all members grow, raids are to help the lower players level up, this has been working for some 10 weeks, we have had many members join from lvl 30 who are now 65+ by having simple rules and no major demands, be active and help others, whether that be in donations or by giving advice. Yes we run lower raids but everyone has to start somewhere, but we are getting closer to the higher Rancor raids.

So if you are a lower level/newer player who wants to grow with similar players around you or a more experienced player looking for a less demanding guild and/or wanting to help other players then we could well be the guild for you.

We have a discord channel and a good setup with good communications which is being enhanced all the time.
    Places are running out, we have come from 4 to 48 active members only a cpl spots left.

Ally invite me or drop me a dm on discord to get a guild invite.

We hope to see you soon

NwA.
    Post edited by Majolnirg23 on
  • Dreadnok45
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Filled spot thank you

Post edited by Dreadnok45 on
  • Solaros
    35 posts Member
    Options
    **ANZGC 400n is the U.S. EST Raid (9pm) or mid-day AUS raid (11am) squad of ANZGC.**

ANZGC is the premiere SWGOH guild for Australia, New Zealand, and Asia

400n looking for active players to join our team of competitive members. We are looking for people who want to help us develop further as a guild and make further progress on game events.

**What we are looking for:**

* Ideally above 1.5mil GP (will consider lower for the right person)
    * Completes 600 tickets daily
    * Active in all aspects of the game (TW / TB / STR)
    * Discord required for communication

**What we offer:**

* Guild GP of ~85mil
    * Raid times 21:00 EDT (US) / 11:00 AEST (AUS) with a ~24HR 0 damage period in place.
    * 3 x HPIT and 2 x HAAT weekly

*We are not a HSR Ready guild. We do have strong member base developing squads for this event and promotion opportunities exist into such guilds within ANZGC.*

**Current Vacancies: 3**

**Contact Solaros#1771 on Discord** for further information. If we don’t meet your Guild requirements we can also assist you in finding something more suitable within the 20+ ANZGC guilds. https://discord.gg/UzcYhxd
  • Options
    Our Guild is Sentries:
    We are a causal but committed Guild.
    We are currently looking to rebuild our guild.
    We do not use discord but chat regularly through the in-game chat.
    Guild leader is Blackmax95, #896-596-712.
    Our guild runs on EST (US Eastern time).
    We do heroic pit raids as often as we can; at least weekly, trying for 2x week. We are still working toward HAAT.
    We prefer daily, active playera that will get their daily 600, but we also know that we have lives outside of thia game.
    Minimum level - 80
    Prefer that you have at least 5 7* toons to participate in the raids, if you have less and are ok not doing the raids yet, we are also ok with that.
    Active in TB's and TW's.
    Send me a mesaage or look us up.
    We are NOT looking to merge into another guild. We will consider merging smaller guilds into ours, if it is a good fit.
    May the Force be with you my friends.
  • Options
    NEW WORLD EMPIRE WANTS YOU!
    We are a highly organized, 99M GP, independent guild. Currently we’re 21-1 in TW and average 34* in LSTB and 36* in DSTB. We do HRancor 3x a week, HAAT 2x a week (both at 9pm CST), and T5-T6 Sith Raids launching right when we finish the previous one (Looking to start heroic in the next few months). We have a wide range of players, including several veterans, and a low guild turnover rate. Come join our guild and help us progress in our pursuit of the Heroic Sith Raid.

What we’re looking for:
    • One of JTR, Imperial Trooper Squad, or Capt. Han + Hoth Bros
    • Must use Discord and have swgoh.gg profile
    • Push for 600 tix daily, but maintain at least 3500/wk (we recognize life gets in the way sometimes)

PM me here, or on discord, sirius starkwalker#4356, if you’re interested and send along your ally code and swgoh.gg profile. Join the dark side and get a free cookie!
  • Sp3a1lK
    69 posts Member
    Options
    The Old Folk Home wants you to retire with us!!!
    And we have 1 spot open... We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too. Currently we are 46 peeps with a GP of 100mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition again and remain unbeaten. 600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Our Raids are run as follows: Australian time zone: HPit damage phase will open at 6:30pm (guild reset) HAAT damage phase open 7:00pm (30min after reset)
    US time zone: Hpit damage phase will open at 12pm AEST (7pm pacific) HAAT damage phase will open at 12:30pm AEST (30mins later)
    Both raids will be launched on the same day and have a 24hr "zero damage" period. https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in Chur!
  • Aliux12
    50 posts Member
    Options
    1zwvt4.jpg

Sithari Revenge (106M GP)

At the moment we are looking for a few players, ideally in the 1.8M+ GP range (negotiable), that work/willing to work towards Imperial Troopers, Chex Mix, and Night Sisters squads. JTR is a plus.

We Offer You
    - Currently 39/40* in LS/DS Territory Battles
    - 24 hr registration period on older raids
    - Heroic Rancor 3 times per week
    - Heroic AAT 2 times per week
    - Currently alternating T5 & T6 of sith raid

We Require
    - Be a Discord user (required for communication)
    - Consistency on your 600 daily tickets
    - Participation on HAAT and Rancor (registering a 0 as a minimum)
    - Participation on the Triumvirate Sith Raid, this is a must
    - Participation on TB/TW

If you are interested, please message through here or Aliux12#6646 on Discord.

https://swgoh.gg/g/4971/sithari-revenge/

Thank You
  • Options
    We're sitting at 98 million GP currently and most of our members are close to 2 mil or higher.

We raid on an EST schedule. Usually around 7 PM for Rancor and HAAT.

We reach about 33-34☆ on TB and have a solid TW strategy that works for us most of the time.

We're alternating T4/T5 STR due to low numbers right now.

Daily requirements are participation in whatever event/raid is active and getting daily tickets!

We're currently at 44/50 members and we need to fill the gap! Currently 25-30 members are all in full participation and some others are more casual. If this sounds familiar as a guild officer/leader contact us! We're working towards being 100% competitive. We're also laid back! Join us!

https://discord.gg/nCN4hqx
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8254/ewokkin-among-tombstones/
  • Marqves
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,
    We are PTA SWH, a mid-powered guild (47M GP) who’s doing HPIT and HAAT. Our only rule is 24h zero damage on Rancor and we have an active and updated discord channel.
    40 active players. Discord me at Marqves#1287 or send me an invite in-game to 298-332-915.
    We're looking for players 500K+ GP and capable of generating at least 400+ daily tickets.
    Have a nice one.
  • Options
    kotd_banner_96m.jpg

Independent HAAT 96 MIL GP guild looking for more players, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

3) 1M+ GP

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

https://discord.gg/Kjam7sA

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • Options
    Planet Mortis recruiting!

GP: ~8,3 million
    Members: 40
    Raids:
    - T4 Pit
    - T1 Sith
    - Normal AAT

It benefits us all if you stay active.

We have 10 spots left. As we have no requirements, we welcome any players. We have members with great experience, who can help guide you.
    Ally Code: 226-747-416

PM me here, or look us up in the game. Everyone is free to join!
  • SchiniH
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Unser Gilde PETZI`S PADAWANS sucht noch Mitglieder, bevorzugt ab lvl 65 für Territorialkriege
    wenn ihr Interesse habt einfach Melden

Sprachen:
    Deutsch und Englisch

Was bieten wir
    - Erfahrene Spieler
    - Freundlichkeit - Hilfsbereitschaft
    - Keine Pflicht von Line oder Discord
    - Discord Server jedoch vorhanden
    - Keine Mindestzahl von Tickets… Tickets und Aktivität gern gesehen

Unsere Wünsche
    - Spaß am Spiel
    - Aktivität

Unsere Regeln
    - 24Std. „0“ DMG Anmeldephase im Rancor und AAT Raid

SWGOH.gg Profil der Gilde
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19643/petzis-padawans/

Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/Am9D5jD

Kontakt:
    - Great Macros # 157-812-111
    - SchiniH # 488-798-465

Freuen uns auf jedes neue Mitglied !

• Options
    OTzaflW.jpg

Dark Force Separatists has three open spots for daily players that generate 600 raid tickets. Our HAAT Guild GP is 112 million and is growing fast. We earn 38 stars in TB and have a winning TW record (17-5-1). We have people from North/South America and Europe and are a friendly, helpful, and well-managed guild.

Requirements To Join:
    • Level 85
    • 1.7 Mil or Higher GP (Slightly lower GP is acceptable)
    • Generate 600 Raid Tickets Daily
    • Must Participate in Territory Battle and Territory War
    • Account Created on SWGOH.GG
    • Will Join Us on Discord

Please send me a PM if you would like to join us...thank you!
  • Options
    Who: Space Pirates
    What: 129M+ GP Guild with rotating times for raids at 10 am ET and 8 pm ET
    Why: Looking for people to join to assist with HSR that we're starting later today.
    Requirements: Active player with at least 2M GP (will take less with for people with JTR)

We use Line as primary communication (Line ID is magicflo) and have very active chats.
    Ally code is 492-958-912.
    If you're interested feel free to msg me back here or on Line.
  • Cho_Mai
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Hi, Space Danger is recruiting players, hope you will give us a shot! We are an active guild with many longtime members (all level 85), but had a recent turnover. We have no problem with hPit or hAAT, and we have done well in TW (13 wins) and TB (680 stars). Our minimum GP requirement is 2million, and we encourage 600 raid tix/day. We have a good, friendly group, and would be happy to have you! US guild, raid attacks start 8pm CDT. The Rancor dies within 15 min, tank not too much after. Guild reset is 930pm CDT. Reach out to me on discord. https://discord.gg/eC7kAsE #2697. Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • Radium
    79 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    145 million HSR farming USA eastern guild looking for 1 prior to dstb! (will need a 2nd after dstb!)
    looking for rosters around 3mil

600/daily
    845pm est raids
    HSR on farm
    top 40 in TW, but #1 in your heart
    hmu on line @ AtcRadium
    discord @ radium#9957
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Walking Carpet currently have 2 spots remaining for good players.

What we can offer you:

- A great group of people with a fun, friendly and relaxed atmosphere
    - We are an independent guild and not part of an alliance, therefore we shape our own future and won’t ask you to move around
    - 95m GP
    - 33-34 TB stars
    - Won 13 out of our last 14 TW’s (18 wins in total)
    - 3 Rancors and 2 HAAT’s per week, both with no damage windows
    - Raid times that suit both USA and Europe
    - No silly boot rules if you don’t get your 600 tickets, people have lives!
    - Great discord communication
    - Well organised
    - As much help and advice as you need in order to improve as a player
    -
    What we’re looking for:

- First and foremost a good person to fit in with the culture we have, which is to be progressive but have fun and treat the game as such!
    - 1.5m+ GP (We have a guy over 3m, so we’d welcome big rosters as well as more in line with this)
    - We’d prefer 600 tickets but this isn’t a set rule
    - TB and TW active
    - Join our discord channel
    - To observe no damage windows on rancor/HAAT
    - We don’t have any set roster requirements, we’re happy judge each one on their own merits

As we start working on teams for the heroic sith raid, we currently have a policy of allowing guild members to do as much or as little damage as they want. Until those Treya shards are in reach, our aim is to keep the game as fun and stress free as possible. Downing heroic sith remains our long term goal and we already have strategies in place to achieve it.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact me Rapid#0447 (Guild Leader). I’d be happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you soon!