Elite Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    BTH is recruiting looking for up to 3 spots. We are a USA based guild, 157 million GP and a mix of whales dolphin and f2p.

About us: 157 million GP, 42/45 stars, farming HSR, we always get 29k+ tickets and make 30k sometimes. We are USA based with raid times that accommodate international members. We use LINE primarily (we do have a discord as well, but LINE is needed to engage in our fun chats)

Required:
    600 tickets daily
    Participation in TB/TW
    Preference for PvP players with dense rosters as we take TW pretty seriously. We don’t care if you’re HSR ready or not because we crush that raid anyway.

DM me here or on LINE @ ludwigsangina
  • Koyo
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Post edited by Koyo on
  • Options
    Hey,

die "German Raid Elite" sucht noch neue Member.

Main Gilde

154M Galactic Power

HPit : 20 Uhr
    HSTR : 20 Uhr
    HAAT : 21 Uhr
    (Alles 24h Anmeldephase)

Perfekt organisierter TB, wo nur die schwächsten Chars in die Platoons gesetzt werden und das maximale an Sternen durch ein Late-Deployment-Team herausgeholt wird:
    LS TB : 42 stars
    DS TB : 46 stars

Gut organisierter TW mit Angriffs- und Verteidigungsplan. Seit wir einen neuen TW-Offi haben steht unser Win-Loose-Verhältnis bei 12:2 .

Was wird vom Neuzugang erwartet:
    - ca. 2,7M+ GP
    - gute Vielfalt an ausgebauten TW- sowie TB-Teams (+ aktive Beteiligung)
    - täglich 600 Tickets
    - swgoh.gg-Account sowie Discord-Zugang
    - JTR-Team

swgoh profile : https://swgoh.gg/g/2882/german-raid-elite/
    discord invite : https://discord.gg/mmABVun

Subgilde

Wir bauen gerade eine Subgilde auf, da wir einige Anfragen von "neueren" Spielern erhalten haben:

HPit : 20 Uhr
    HSTR : 20 Uhr
    HAAT : 21 Uhr
    (Alles 24h Anmeldephase)

Was wird vom Neuzugang erwartet:
    - ca. 1M+ GP
    - Beteiligung an Raids
    - täglich 500+ Tickets
    - swgoh.gg-Account sowie Discord-Zugang

discord invite : https://discord.gg/mmABVun

Bei Interesse könnt ihr gerne auf unseren Discord-Server joinen. Ich freu mich über jeden, der sich meldet :heart: .

Liebe Grüße
    Itchi
  • Options
    Hello, fairly new guild here doing Hpit, haat (oppurtunity), and t4 str. 36/50 members. All daily logins. Discord mandatory.

Our guild is filled with daily members of lower gp. We do intend on cleaning house as soon as we get 50 members. Making 1m gp mandatory.

An oppurtunity arises for anyone with haat raid teams, so far i get top damage do to lower gp teamates, we are looking for people with haat teams meaning that you will most likely get the top spots along with me depending on damage. There are no restrictions on haat making it accesible and fun to see if anyone can out damage me.
    To get recruited please visit this discord link below:

https://discord.gg/XmUWMyE

Also its not necessary but having a swgoh.gg profile is a plus
  • Options
    stayfjb98aze.png

155Mil GP Guild looking to fill 3 spaces.

UK(GMT+1)

Requirements - 600 Daily, Discord and a desire to succeed.

All heroics on farm

Drop in on our recruitment server for a chat or to ask questions
    https://discord.gg/z27zse5
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Options
    OWEN FAMILY BBQ
    is?UWNLpgT90qaNutSRDQxcbYwi3YRu2wi2SOY_oLLNPt0&height=341

Stuck in the bottom of a guild that is all for themselves?
    Guild falling apart due to lack of goals?
    Want to find a place where the officers are looking out for you?
    Playing and hitting your 600 every day but the majority of your guild is fair weather players?
    Want to be in a more organized guild with open strategy discussions?
    Stuck in a guild not focused on Heroic Sith?
    Tired of a lack of organization in TW or TB?

Then we need YOU in the BBQ!

Our guild values the needs of the many over the desires of the few. We have a solid group with an guild GP of 128 million. We are looking for serious players who have 2.5 million GP minimum and are focused on building to help the guild (and themselves).

Right now we only have one or two spots open so it is a first come first serve basis. It will go to the best candidate that contacts PaiHuShih via LINE.

HEROIC SITH team that is already viable for 2% minimum in any given phase. Multiple teams ready will take priority over other candidates as our guild has HEROIC SITH on farm.
    Willing to build toward guild goals. We achieved HSith at 124 million GP based on focus and commitment of all members to the goal. We shift our focus based on end game content and we expect people to be part of the team.

Our group works together without being in a conglomerate of guilds and has been that way since the beginning of guild content. We have never been a part of a larger group and have always pushed a focused but “family” oriented atmosphere where we build friendships and concern ourselves with group goals over personal performance.

Here are the basics:

TIMEZONE: PST ( however we runs multiple time zone raid coverage and we have members out into GMT timezones)

RAID RULES: Basic 24 hr zero HP on both HPIT and HAAT for consistency using the JOIN addition to raid running. Courtesy hold periods for Solo events on HPIT but HAAT is all out as almost every member (save for some new additions) have 7 star GK and most sit the HAAT out. HSITH raid follows the same procedure as HAAT and runs a similar rotation of times.

COMMUNICATION: We are a LINE app guild and we also require a profile on SWGOH.GG. We don't require chat (it's encouraged) but we do require you HAVE the app and are in the announcement group to receive updates or changes regarding guild plans effectively.

COMMUNICATION is expected by all members. If there is an issue and an officer contacts you response is an expected courtesy. This is a game after all and we don’t want to spend time wondering if you are on board with plans, changes, updated strategy, etc.

ATTITUDE: The reason you are leaving your previous guild matters. If you are in a floundering guild then it makes sense to make the move. If you are hopping from an active and full guild because you spend a ton of money on the game and cannot be patient to work with your guild mates then we are not a good fit. No offense to any hoppers out there - it's just not the type of player we want. We are here to forge lasting relationships and interactions. I (on a personal note) have become friends with the majority of my guild mates. If that environment sounds fun then you are who we want to have a part of our group.

PAIHUSHIH

Ally code: 951-953-995

https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/

• TheSpiceOfLife
    70 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Most of us have been playing for over a year, 3 of us for over 2 years.

We are a very casual guild that are looking for experienced players. We do Heroic Pit Raids only, however, if enough new players join our guild we will do a lower tier raid for them to participate in (it's just a kindness and helps perpetuate the game).

No daily ticket required, give gear freely and no foul language in chat. But please participate in all guild events and if you have any questions please contact with message here.
    Ally Code is: 335-133-324
    Our guild is called Legends of Old
  • Options
    The GhostsOfSparta are looking for 2 strong players to join our ranks!
    116 mil GP guild. Hpit and Haat as per usual. 36* in TB. Haven't lost a TW in AGES. All round good people building towards that HSith.
    Would like 2 mil minimum and JTR is preferable!
    If you have any questions, message on here or on discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    I will respond fairly quickly.
    See you at the Hot Gates!
  • Options
    We are Lets Have Ya (FTP 48/50 130M GP Guild), a friendly and fun UK Based Independent guild (with International members).

We currently run HR and HAAT 3 times a week with a 0 score 24 hour restriction (8/8.30PM BST).

We can currently only offer T6 Sith raid but our focus is on this raid. We have tried Heroic but run out of time as we get to P3.

We normally achieve 40 stars in TB and have won our last 6 TWs

Our only requirements are as follows:

FTP
    Minimum 2.5M GP
    Discord compulsory
    SWGOH.gg account required
    Daily Active Player - 500 daily ticket
    HSTR ready teams or working on them
    Team Player

I have attached link to our swgoh account
    https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/

If you are interested, please contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff#1348 or message me back on here. If not, good luck in your search.
  • Options
    Allied Outcasts - https://swgoh.gg/g/26847/allied-outcasts/
    We are a full heroic guild with a TW focus. Candidates need to be able to contribute to all game modes.
    TW (25-1); 42 stars ls; 43 stars ds

Hpit: 5pm est / 10pm bst
    Haat: 5pm est / 10pm bst
    Hsith: 4pm est / 9pm bst

Ping me a message with your SWGOH if interested - here or on discord @Chocco#4776 or alternately contact one of the fearless and powerful leaders - Skite#6401 or **** Foot#2638
  • Koyo
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there,

ImaDrunKi (a member of the Umbrella Corp alliance) is looking for a ACTIVE player. Preferable with a good TB/TW roster since we already comfortably clearing HSTR.

Discord and swgoh.gg account mandatory. 600 tickets a day, but some leniency can be given in case of vacations or other IRL events as long as we are informed about it.

Some info on our guild:
    * HSTR on farm
    * 119M GP
    * A mix of players from all over the world (North America, Europe and Asia)
    * TB 38 stars and gaining
    * TW 28 wins -10 loss. Frequent wins even against guilds up to 15M above our gp (won last 11 in a row)
    * Heroic Rancor and HAAT with rotating times between 1500 and 1800 UTC (11am and 2pm EST)
    * Well organised but a relaxed atmosphere. No drama allowed.
    * Most important, we are a very friendly group of players who help each other where needed.

* As mentioned above we have Hstr on farm. Between events we also give the oppertunity for our bigger players (that might be you, if u can do enough damage) to go out mercing. We have ally guilds with multiple raid times between events.
    We do this to maximise the progress of our great guild.

If you have any questions, let me know. I’m more than willing to give you all the info you need.
    I’m looking forward to your reaction. Of course we are hoping you will join our great guild!

You can contact me here or on Discord: Koyo#3747
This discussion has been closed.