Players Looking For Guilds - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Praetor
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Thanks for all the invites! Have found a Guild
    Post edited by Praetor on
  • Doc4Jocks
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Guild found thanks all
    Post edited by Doc4Jocks on
  • OneTrueRichy
    96 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hey I have a level 83 550k GP account. I can guarantee 600 and active account. Looking for 80 million GP + guild that just need a consistent 600 daily player.
    Ally code
    945-363-445
    Post edited by OneTrueRichy on
  • Options
    Ally-Code: 523-477-666
    Link to swgoh.gg: http://swgoh.gg/u/duardgali/
    Galactic Power: 2,224,196
    Character/Ship GP: 1,343,733 / 880,463
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 71
    Number of 6*: 6
    Number of Gear 12: 11
    Number of Gear 11: 15
    Average Arena Rank: 51-100
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: US Mountain Standard Time

I am very active. I always post 600 daily raid tickets. My previous guild recently completed Tier 6 STR, and I was middle of the filed. I'm working on gearing up JTR, BB8, Gen Kenobi, and my Imperial trooper squad.
  • Kieran1
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/waxladrian/
    2.94GP
    Looking for Heroic Sith Raids
    Post edited by Kieran1 on
  • T00nRaider
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Thanks for the invitations. I have found a guild now.
    Post edited by T00nRaider on
  • Options
    I found a guild. Thanks for the interest everyone!
  • Glenmor29
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Guild found, thank you guys
    Post edited by Glenmor29 on
  • Salias
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    That was quick, thanks.
    Post edited by Salias on
  • Options
    Guild found, thank you guys
  • Garm_Bel_Iblis
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    *Found a guild*
    Post edited by Garm_Bel_Iblis on
  • Devilplaguez
    3 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I’m a 1.77 million GP looking for a guild that has atleast 100mil GP. I am very active and have multiple G12 toons have JTR and almost done with NS. I am looking for a serious guild to get rdy for HSith raid and TW/TB. Also I have line and discord
  • Options
    I am looking for a place in an hSTR guild. I started the account in mid-January and I'm already at 1.2 M GP. I have CLS, both Hoth Brothers at their required stars, CHS 5 stars, I recently unlocked JTR, and I'm in the process of gearing her and her squad up (already put the zeta on her lead and BB8's roll with the punches). My troopers are starred, but need gear. I'm in a guild with 110 M GP and that has 41 JTR unlocked and is on the cusp of hSTR, but it doesn't require full participation (we get about 28k tickets daily and drop a few stars here or there that we could easily pick up if everyone was dedicated to the cause). I'd like to be in a guild that places full participation on raids, TW, and TB and truly requires 600/day.

I haven't missed my 600 since the day the account was created. I know that I'm lower GP than what that type of guild is probably looking for, but I get 1st place in both arenas daily so the account is growing very quickly. My Chex Mix team only needs Deathtrooper, who I'm actively farming and is at 5 stars. My current priorities are my JTR squad and Chex Mix squad. After they are done I'll focus on my troopers until they can clear the IPD mission. I'm willing to farm whatever other teams are needed to contribute to the guild. I'd rather not post my swgoh.gg publicly because I'd rather not make my current guild angry.

Link to swgoh.gg: available upon request
    Average Arena Rank:1 in both arenas
  • JustAJedi14
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Guild has been found
    Post edited by JustAJedi14 on
  • D4RK3N3DS74R
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Alright I got all my invites I'm now looking over them... Thanks all for even reading my post.
    Post edited by D4RK3N3DS74R on
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Possibly looking for a guild. 2.7 Mil GP. I am honestly looking for something that is either doing HSTR or has a strong plan of getting there in the near future.

Edit: Thanks so much for all the messages! I appreciate all the offers I received, but just letting everyone know I accepted an offer from a guild, thanks!
    Post edited by Exletion on
  • AerieJhrein
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Looking for a good guild with 110m+ gp.. Also need to have raid european raid times

Ally-Code:696-428-182
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/calel3/
    Galactic Power:2 637 590
    Character/Ship GP:1 017 798/ 1 619 798
    Player Level:85
    Number of 7*:97
    Number of 6*:5
    Number of 5*:
    Average Arena Rank:151
    Type of Play: (F2P)
    Time-zone: +3 GMT

Discord: Aerie jhrein#8176

Found a guild thank you for all the messages
    Post edited by AerieJhrein on
  • AerieJhrein
    5 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Looking for a good guild with 110m+ gp.. Also need to have raid european raid times

Ally-Code:696-428-182
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/calel3/
    Galactic Power:2 637 590
    Character/Ship GP:1 017 798/ 1 619 798
    Player Level:85
    Number of 7*:97
    Number of 6*:5
    Number of 5*:
    Average Arena Rank:151
    Type of Play: (F2P)
    Time-zone: +3 GMT

Discord: Aerie jhrein#8176

Found a guild thank you for all the messages
    Post edited by AerieJhrein on
  • Options
    3.1m player looking for heroic sith. I average top 1-2 in arena and top 50-75 in fleet. Highly dedicated and I come with the odd meme
  • LightORDarkSide
    54 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Team found. Thnx
    Post edited by LightORDarkSide on
  • Radical_Dreamer
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Many replies and I’d like to thank all of you for taking the time out of your days. Guild found!
    Post edited by Radical_Dreamer on
  • Bananonymous
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Thanks all, I found a Guild :smile:
    Post edited by Bananonymous on
  • Options
    Almost 2.9M GP and looking for a guild doing hSTR or very close. Love my current guild but I can't cope with the raid times. I need hSTR raid times around midday GMT (7am EST) give or take a few hours. This is me - https://swgoh.gg/u/bobbwilss
  • xArtfulDodgerx
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Found thanks guys!
    Post edited by xArtfulDodgerx on
  • Darth_Wader_44
    6 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Found a guild. Thanks everyone!
  • BOT
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a guild that is completing HSTR for my alternate. Prefer a guild that uses line

Galactic Power: 2.7 mil
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 113
    Number of 6*: 3
    Average Arena Rank: Usually around the 50 mark,
    Time-zone: EST
  • mrjp_5k
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I’m a 1.77 million GP looking for a guild that has atleast 100mil GP. I am very active and have multiple G12 toons have JTR and almost done with NS. I am looking for a serious guild to get rdy for HSith raid and TW/TB. Also I have line and discord

• Ghost77
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Ally-Code:112355348
    Link to swgoh.gg: ghost1100
    Galactic Power:2.75 mil gp
    I am an officer in my current guild but I am looking for a guild that is more coordinated and able to do tier 7 of sith raid and who has some strategy for tw. I have put my swgoh username if you want to check but I have all legendary toons and heroes journey ones and hyoda with a 6 star wampa. I would prefer a British guild because of time zones and not have another chat system to join like whatsapp just because I don't want the game interrupting my social life. I am working towards ipd and I have veers and starck g12, deathrooper g10 but I am not sure of my progress due to the glitch. If you have any rules could you say before I consider joining just so neither sides time is wasted
  • Options
    Looking for a beginner guild that is very active I am currently level 32 with 7 characters.

Arena rank- 2500

Timezone- est

Activity- majority of day and night

Galactic power- 11,563

Ally code- 717 247 369
This discussion has been closed.