Redo craft - can you do this for me ?

Michal
90 posts Member
edited April 2018
Situation I have. I wan't to upgrade Rey Scav to Gear 12. I've gathering gear and beacuse I didn't see it I made a mistake.
Rey need 2 x MK 4 cherka stun stuff and 1 x mk9 BioTech Implant Salvage (SALVAGE NOT FULL PIECE)
What I've done ?
I've gather 150 BioTech implants, and click three times Craft. The result is shown below:
Zrzut_ekranu_z_2018_04_03_15_14_33.png

Requirements for Mk 4 Chercka stun cuffs
Zrzut_ekranu_z_2018_04_03_15_14_43.png

I have 3xBioTech and NONE of cherka stuff cuffs because 1 BioTech implant !== 50 BioTech salvage implant !!!!!
Why BioTech needs be in 50items, but MK 10 Neuro-Saav electrobinuclars needs to be crafted to 1 piece, and not 50 like BioTech ?
Why system automatically dosn't treat my 1 BioTech implant as 50 BioTech salvage implants ?
Now I need to farm again those 100 BioTech implants !!!
Question for dev - is there posibility that you will redo my MK 9 BioTech craft ?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Ugh, that's frustrating. I'm surprised that it doesn't just require the item instead of salvage like that. Good catch, either way.
  • Options
    Double post.

I would recommend trying to get this handled every way you game, in-game ticket, the ea forums, email, and here, and hope for a quick resolution.
  • JoeSolo
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe a dumb question but, how many MK10 Electrobinocular salvage do you have? I can’t see it in the second screen shot.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mahbrethir wrote: »
    Double post.

I would recommend trying to get this handled every way you game, in-game ticket, the ea forums, email, and here, and hope for a quick resolution.

You can try this but, this has come up before and I'm not sure if they have "fixed" this for anyone in a support ticket.

Moved to Feedback >>Gear and UI
  • Michal
    90 posts Member
    Options
    @JoeSolo I have it more than enough :)
    Zrzut_ekranu_z_2018_04_03_16_52_18.png

P.S.
    Sorry for double post - I thought that my previous was deleted :)