edited April 2018
In 18 april, last day of event i'll have this team:
Level 79, All 5 star's defensive and health mods, level 15
Ezra gear 10, all abilities to 7, basic attack omega
Hera gear 10, all abilities to 7, basic attack omega
Kanan gear 9-10, all abilities to 7, basick attack omega
Chopper gear 9, all abilities to 7
Zeb gear 8, all abilities to 7

I have also other 2 omegas to get, but actually i don't know who.

Replies

• Options
    Not sure I'd waste an omega on Hera's basic. Would rather use it on Zeb or Chopper.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I can use it for both. Can I win tier 7 o do you think I need an higher level?
  • Options
    Not sure. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. We'll know in a couple weeks I guess.
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    Options
    ook thank you
  • Options
    You'll be fine, people have done it with a gear 8 Phoenix team (admittedly repeatedly tried lots of times and got RNG help!), but you should do it with not much bother.
  • Options
    You'll be fine, people have done it with a gear 8 Phoenix team (admittedly repeatedly tried lots of times and got RNG help!), but you should do it with not much bother.

OK, but did those teams have omegas on uniques? Almost definitely. That means they're 80+. OP won't hit 80 before Thrawn is over.
  • Options

OK, but did those teams have omegas on uniques? Almost definitely. That means they're 80+. OP won't hit 80 before Thrawn is over.

If OP get to level 80 in the next couple of days, every time you complete your dailies you get an omega. Chuck on a couple of omega abilities and you'll be even better. The gear is important as the abilities and they are at 7.
  • Options

If OP get to level 80 in the next couple of days, every time you complete your dailies you get an omega. Chuck on a couple of omega abilities and you'll be even better. The gear is important as the abilities and they are at 7.

I understand that - but their original post stated: "In 18 april, last day of event i'll have this team:
    Level 79"

So he's not anticipating being 80 before the event ends.
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly i'll have level 79 the last day of event, i'll not have omega unique
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    But I understand that with luck I'll unlock it anwyway
  • Options
    A guild member of mine somehow managed to do it at level 75 with lower gear levels than yours. It'll certainly be tough without the omega uniques but I'm optimistic you can do it.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Algive
    11 posts Member
    Options
    thank you very much