TW matchmaking is NOT fixed.

Nauros
5429 posts Member
Just going against a guild 21M GP stronger than us, with predictable outcome. Whatever changes happened, it seems to have changed things for the worse, if at all. I understand that this is just a single case, but I believed that the whole point of the "improvement" was to prevent cases like this. And if this gets buried moved, at least I will learn in which section TW feedback officially belongs...

Replies

• Options
    It's a zeta balancing act probably, trying to keep that win percentage around 50% for everyone. Or maybe they had a bunch of inactives but I highly doubt it.
  • Options
    It is not just you, if that will make you feel better at all...we are facing guild way too powerful as well...it is what it is, too bad it takes away the fun...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Guild Events >> Territory Wars.

Many matches before were 30+M so only 20M is an improvement. But seriously, this is a very complex system to match 2 guilds, I'm sure they need many data points to work it out and make accurate changes.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Many matches before were 30+M so only 20M is an improvement. But seriously, this is a very complex system to match 2 guilds, I'm sure they need many data points to work it out and make accurate changes.

Sure, all the more reason to report it here.
    So TW feedback doesn't go to the feedback section at all? This forum is a mess...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

So TW feedback doesn't go to the feedback section at all? This forum is a mess...

If you felt that is where it belongs you could have simply put it there.

When a topic has it's own sub forum, we tend to put all the information there, whether it is player or dev facing. If a player decides to put their topic in an appropriate feedback location we would move it as that seemed to be their intent.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

If you felt that is where it belongs you could have simply put it there.

When a topic has it's own sub forum, we tend to put all the information there, whether it is player or dev facing. If a player decides to put their topic in an appropriate feedback location we would move it as that seemed to be their intent.

I would have, except there is no TW section in feedback. Now I know why. Thanks.