Heroic Sith starts with you.. JICE 110GP. and join us!

SITHOCCHIO
151 posts Member
edited April 2018
Hello all,

We are seeking seasoned members to join us in our mission for greatness.

Jice is a well organized, serious yet casually active guild focused to obtaining Traya.

We are seeking members 2.8GP+(GP negotiable) with JTR /strong resistance casts, and who are focused with farming any necessary players specifically for Heroic Sith Triumvirate.

There are plenty of you out there out performing in smaller guilds. Some of you are leaders, officers and maybe just dedicated to your pack. Consider a change and new direction presented to you here today.

We perform well in both light/dark TB events, as well as all other guild activities.

If you have any interest, join our discord https://discord.gg/t7k5JDF or comment here and let's discuss your future goals.

We hope to hear from you.
Post edited by SITHOCCHIO on

Replies

• Options
    1 joined today. Looking for players who are leaders! Thanks for taking that leap.
  • Options
    Got two at 2.4 today, 1 more open, two possible, one player is having phone issues and not sure if game can be recovered
  • SITHOCCHIO
    151 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    One position possibly available if interested, join our discord if you would like to discuss or message here.

3 joined us today!

Also, attempting our first Heroic Sith tomorrow, so great opportunity to see of this is the right fit for you.

https://discord.gg/t7k5JDF
    Post edited by SITHOCCHIO on
  • Options
    Still slot available, come join us.
  • Options
    Only looking for one more player. Thanks again for all the great responses.

Again, a great opportunity for those looking to take their team to the next level.

• Options
    We spoke briefly sometime ago. You gave me a name of a guild that might have Christian values but no link to contact. Since we spoke I am around 20 g12 players I believe and just short of 2.7 million GP. I have experienced a bit since we spoke.

I am looking if you are. Just curious on your input of the following with guilds that I had been put through

If not Looking I understand if you don’t answer.
    The following are some of the things I have come across which hitting 2.7 million GP with I think 20 g12 toons I should be able to ask.
    In my search since the beginning of January I have had guild leaders recruit me saying there has been accidental cursing almost every day. I stuck almost 3 weeks with 2 guilds to give them a chance ( one 132 million GP And another 138 million GP ) but there was
    1) taking the Lords Name in vain
    2) racism
    3) joking about child pedophiliars or people who sexually abuse children.
    4) cursing
    I really don’t see the purpose or the need for it.
    It’s a very simple process. You don’t have to be a Christian or a monk you just need to ask yourself, would I talk like this to my mother or father. I am quite sure most people would say no.

If you are looking what’s your take on the above.
  • Options
    I think your right about chatter being kept clean, unfortunately we live in an era that being outrageous is the norm.

Most guilds are clean, I think its up to the user, like yourself to either appreciate everyone's differences and live your own life or move on as you have.

There is a guild for you out there. I unfortunately don't know of any guild that meets your
    current requirements or beliefs.

Make sure your happy with the time you spend on the game and stay true to who your are. Remember we all evolve too, so don't think your selling yourself short if you decide to stick it out somewhere.

Just pray for those who you think may need it.
  • Options
    Still looking. We unfortunately turned down two people yesterday so please read description regarding Jedi training Rey/Resistance team requirement etc.

We are focused on Heroic Sith and will be there soon. We just attempted out first heroic and understand exactly what is needed moving forward.

We would like to be full for Dark TB, but only if you are the right fit for us.

Thanks for your understanding.
  • Options
    Still one position for now, its going to fill fast. Be a part of a great team.
  • Options
    One position still open, make the move after TB
  • Options
    Looking for three, get in now before next Sith T5 is a few hours away
  • Options
    Participation is required, otherwise need not apply.
  • Options
    One position available