Are Non Canon Characters Possible

Hello,

I know that Thrawn was written back in through Star Wars Rebels, but I am curious if we will ever see any other characters that are non canon brought into the game? Please feel free to have a healthy discussion, but I am hoping that we can get some type of official clarification.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I think anything is possible. We did get characters from KOTOR 2, so more non cannon characters could be possible
  • Options
    Actually there already is! The old republic is actually non canon and has as you know quite some presence in the game :)
  • Options
    You can basically answer that yourself. The longer the game is around, and the more well-known toons are released, the more likely they'll dip into an ever wider pool of new toons. The game will end because players lose interest/not enough money/whatever weird reasons games end - not because they run out of toons.

Or in other words no time soon. Not even in August.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    Actually there already is! The old republic is actually non canon and has as you know quite some presence in the game :)

From what I understood, everything that happened prior to Episode 1 remained part of Canon? I thought it was just after and technically the force unleashed that was made non-canon.
  • Options
    TrowaJedi wrote: »

From what I understood, everything that happened prior to Episode 1 remained part of Canon? I thought it was just after and technically the force unleashed that was made non-canon.

Canon is Movies, Clone wars TV show, Rebels TV show, Battlefront 2, and all literature approved by Disney and released after Disney take over
  • Options
    I would love to get a canon in the game. Maybe you could equip it to han and he could blast the opposing team away!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anything is possible
  • Options

Canon is Movies, Clone wars TV show, Rebels TV show, Battlefront 2, and all literature approved by Disney and released after Disney take over

Practicly what khorvog says. On takeover only the movies and clone wars remained canon. Most of what was released after (like rebels, comics, novels etc) is as well. Tho seeing the popularity of the old republic, i wouldnt be surprised that some new old republic canon stuff will appear somehow somewhere. But for now, its officialy seen not canon :)