Gearing Order

TVF
36612 posts Member
Currently I've got my Phoenix at G8, and I'm hoarding gear for G9 in case I need it. My question is which order to prioritize the gear. I'm assuming Ezra first, and after that?
I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Replies

• Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hera and Chopper. If you look at the requirements for Kanaan and Zeb, which are the same, you REALLY don’t want to have to get them to g9. They require 150 carbantis each, 300 total. Two stun guns and a Carbanti. Not to mention they each require a furnace and a mk vi, so you’re looking at 200 mk vi, 100 furnace, and 40 mkiii. No thank you. They are amongst the worst characters to get to g9 in the game.
  • Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    For event relevance, the most important are Ezra, Hera, Zeb. For ease of upgrading, don't upgrade Zeb and Kanan to gear 9 unless you REALLY plan to use them a lot in later gameplay.
  • Naminef
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix is extremely useful for guild events, so I wouldn't/didn't hesitate to upgrade them. Ezra is by far the most important and if you're using Sabine you'll need to get her some gear as well. Hera is the only other one that *really* needs some gear besides those two. Sabine is very useful for other aspects of the game, so in the longer term she's worth it.