AI control in auto

Maybe this has been discussef before, but anyone else ever play the Sonny games? You could select a general strategy (or behavior) for your chars on essentially a 1-5 scale of defensive to offensive. My main point being you could tell your team to always attack the lowest health enemy...instead of attacking randomly like they seem to now. I think something like this should be added

Replies

• scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options
    Teasdam wrote: »
    Maybe this has been discussef before,

Many times with different variations. The 2 big game mechanics that get mentioned most as broke would be AI control and GW matchmaking.

Interesting enough if AI control got better than GW would get even harder.

• Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    There really just needs to be a game mode to do live pvp. Both players don't necessarily have to be online for this to happen.

It's impossible for the devs to perfectly script every character for every situation. Just give the control to the players and let us determine our own fate.

• Options
    There really just needs to be a game mode to do live pvp. Both players don't necessarily have to be online for this to happen.

It's impossible for the devs to perfectly script every character for every situation. Just give the control to the players and let us determine our own fate.

Agreed. I'm not asking for Skynet, just some semblance of influence on my team's AI so they aren't lobbing dps at random