They dropped the ball on TLJ characters

Cal00054
158 posts Member
Very happy for the BH rework and finally getting bossk as well as the characters from Solo. Still no Hux, snoke, commander Poe, Maz??

Replies

• Options
    Could be added with the new ship content? Small hope?
  • Options
    I love First Order stuff but i think its honestly fair that Bounty Hunters get something new
  • Options
    The devs did say they aren't done with current trilogy characters so maybe there is still hope!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The game has a long planned lifetime. They have to leave things to put out in the future people will care about.

2 years from now they dont want to be left with no choice but to out out the 3rd C3PO, with a red arm.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    2 years from now they dont want to be left with no choice but to out out the 3rd C3PO, with a red arm.

We wouldn't recognize him.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    I 100% agree. The only named DS character out of the film that has been released is KRU. I run FO in arena and am impatiently waiting for Snoke or Hux to make FO not quite a cakewalk to beat on offense.

If you compare Rouge 1 and TLJ, Rouge 1 characters were released much quicker.
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »

Not to mention Rogue 1.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    hux was such a panzy in that movie, a darn shame. Prior to me having seen the movie i would see people on this forum ask for hux alot, so i had figured he's probably really cool. man, was i dissapointed. To a certain extent the same happned with krennic.
    I still like krennic ingame though, he's a cool character.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Not to mention Rogue 1.

This made me laugh a little
  • Options

U meant ligth side rouge 1, right?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Patience. There's a year-and-a-half window between Solo and Episode 9 that they'll have to keep releasing content in, so there's likely some rationing of Last Jedi content. Also, this is a trilogy. Episode 9 is unlikely to introduce a ton of real essential characters. I mean, Episode 6 basically added the ewoks, and Episode 3 didn't add many characters at all.

Hux in particular? I doubt he's going to show until episode 9, so that they know they've got a named dark side toon in the bank for the event, in case they don't get another good named villain to work with.

Snoke will probably be the next legendary.

I find another Poe or Finn coming out of Episode 8 improbable, and probably not a great idea when there is new content to work with. They didn't really go through any particularly iconic change, like Rey did by becoming a Jedi.

Though I would laugh if Snoke were a marquee character and the Resistance legendary was BB-9E. :)
    Still not a he.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Don't forget elite praetorian guards.

The game also forgot Sergeant Melshi.

After the rework for Bounty Hunters they could rework on jedi faction.

Here is a list of chars/ships who could be come to this game:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164529/ideas-for-characters-and-ships

Don't forget the game exists for
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Choosing not to include a character right this instant is not the same thing as forgetting them. And I assure you, the devs are aware that there are hundreds of characters they could add to the game. However, one thing at a time.
    Still not a he.