New/Reworked Synergies

Hello everyone! I've always read the forums and finally decided to get a bit involved. So please forgive me if I'm in the wrong category.

Anyway, I was hoping to begin a discussion on new character synergies. Specifically ones that are lore related. For example, Anakin and Obi-Wan were close friends, and had a master and apprentice relationship for well over a decade. Yet there is no bonus for them being together. (Other than leadership.) Ashoka and Anakin have a very weak/non existent one as we know, but Ashoka gains some stats if Anakin is around, not vice versa. These two characters were foundations for the TCW and despite being a big relationship in the show and the two character's stories, this seems like a pretty weak buff to me.

The reason I bring this up is because there would be a lot of potential here that would allow for efficient, smaller engines running in teams behind a leadership ability. Rogue One characters are great examples of what I'm talking about, Chaze is a wonderful example of what I'm hoping for, and even Cassian & K2. Examples such as these effectively add much more to their factions teams, or good fills for unorthodox ones. On the flip side, we have Wiggs, who really aren't shown to have a deep connection in lore, (as far as I know) they just happen to be squad mates.

This is just an idea that I was wondering if anyone else had been given any thought. I understand that this would require a lot of work on behalf of the devs, but I think it could also be a lot of fun. Here are some pairs that I thought of:

EP and Vader
Sidious and Dooku
Sidious and Maul
Maul and Savage
Dooku and Asajj
GK and Anakin
Anakin and Ashoka (reworked)
Old Ben and Farm Boy Luke
The list goes on.

I hope you guys have a great day, and thanks for taking the time to read and or respond.