Some ACTUAL rework on Jedi Knight Anakin?

Avy3414
39 posts Member
edited August 2018
Being the main hero of the prequel trilogy, honestly, he's reallh not that great as he was expected. Although he got a rework on him, but that didn't last for long. I'd be glad if he gets a rework again, like being the Dark Side Anakin? And more importantly, a zeta ability! I already have him G11, but I'm hesitating to get him G12 because he lasts nowhere. Plus he can even get his own ship. I'm not even asking for a zeta ability on Kenobi as he's already too strong even without it, but atleast weak characters like him?
He should be the actual Jedi most used and powerful attacker, not Ezra.
Post edited by Avy3414 on

Replies

• YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi rework has been kicking around as a necessity for a while. That and a lot of other reworks are probably on the docket some time in the year and a half following the release of the Solo movie. The Jedi rework will probably include an improvement to Jedi Knight Anakin.

That said, Sith just got three new toons and two major reworks that turned existing characters into two of the best in the game. Dark side Anakin would certainly be a new toon, not a modification to an existing toon, and I sincerely doubt they're going to release another Sith any time soon. It's likely we will see a villainous Hero's Journey style event for Lord Vader at some point, but I doubt it will happen for at least six to eight months, probably concurrent with a Separatist rework.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Dark side Anakin isn't needed in the game, and I think the only reason people want him is because dark side fanboys want to feel special with their own heroes event. What's funny about it is that most of the characters that interacted with him as he got closer to dark side either aren't in the game (chancellor palpatine), are light side (Ahsoka, kenobi, mace, yoda), or both (padme). So you'd probably end up getting a dark side heroes fall requiring light side characters, which would drive the people asking for it nuts.

Anyways, Anakin definately needs damage buffs and stronger synergy with Ahsoka. I think Anakin should get a stacking offense bonus that he shares with Ahsoka, and Ahsoka should get a stacking crit damage bonus that she shares with Anakin.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    They could do an order 66 event to get him. Where you are the survivers. Gm Yoda, clone wars chewy, Ahsoka. The only real problem is we don't have the right Kenobi. Would be cool to run with Jedi rework.