War Rarity minimum?

I know for a character to be involved in War, then need a GP of 6k. Can someone tell me what star level they need to be, I can’t remember?

Replies

• Options
    I have a 5* Barriss and she is exactly at 6k. She is a choice in my inventory for War, but I keep getting a rarity error. If she wasn’t eligible then why is she in my inventory?
  • Options
    I have never seen that problem before, maybe because she is exactly 6k, and therefore on the cusp, maybe she needs to be 6k+. My resistance trooper was 5* and was around 7k and I was able to place him within my squads so I don't think it is anything to do with what * level she is. But I might be wrong.
  • Options
    It is really weird. There is no way to get her stared up even if I could. She is “locked” in. I tried restarting the app and still get the “Rarity Requirement” error. It also says to promote her to [] and that’s it. Lol
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Did you just get her above 6K GP after the stats were locked in?
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like a bug. Either she shouldn't show up, or she should be usable. Probably someone somewhere muddled up their < vs <= in the codebase. But yeah, once tw locks, you can't change anything. Level her a bit more before next TW and try again.

My 2* Zombie was TW eligible. So there doesn't appear to be a minimum rarity.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    I use my g11 2* FOEx, there is no star requirements
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Acrofales wrote: »
    Sounds like a bug. Either she shouldn't show up, or she should be usable. Probably someone somewhere muddled up their < vs <= in the codebase. But yeah, once tw locks, you can't change anything. Level her a bit more before next TW and try again.

My 2* Zombie was TW eligible. So there doesn't appear to be a minimum rarity.

This. Its just a 6k limit no star count required