Why isn't HK47 a bounty Hunter or scoundrel?

JakeC
149 posts Member
With the reworks to bounty hunters coming, I think HK47 should be added to either list because it would give him a lot more viability that would be needed, and a great welcome for such an amazing character! I'm not really asking him to be reworked, I just think he should have the tag

Replies

• Options
    Because he is neither. In the game he's an assassin droid programmed to serve one person, he doesn't do it for credits
  • Options
    +1
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    He isn't a hunter for sure, and I think he's a little too murdery for the 'scoundrel' personality

I really do hope he's on the list for reworks, because he's currently like a leader ability and little else. He should be offensive gold.

He did like to talk about killing a lot, and does give a significant boost to droids killing, but it's also extremely counterable
  • Options
    Is there a reason he comes up if you text search for bounty hunter?
  • Options
    You could argue that he can be a scoundrel, but he isn't a Bounty Hunter because he was a personal assassin droid for Revan. You couldn't pay HK to kill someone (although he might have killed just because he liked to), but basically he didn't offer his services to the highest bidder.

As for the reason why he comes up when you search "Bounty Hunter" that's just a glitch
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    You could argue that he can be a scoundrel, but he isn't a Bounty Hunter because he was a personal assassin droid for Revan. You couldn't pay HK to kill someone (although he might have killed just because he liked to), but basically he didn't offer his services to the highest bidder.

As for the reason why he comes up when you search "Bounty Hunter" that's just a glitch

this is probably the most accurate explanation.