GK leadership Zeta

Obi_six_Kenobi
370 posts Member
edited April 2018
General Kenobi is already pretty good, but his leadership could certainly use a zeta. I believe the following addition in a zeta form would synergize with the rest of his kit well.

“Whenever a Jedi or clone ally uses a basic ability outside of their turn, all allies gain 10% turn meter”

Granting all allies retribution, would enable them to attack out of turn, his call all buffed allies would trigger this, and when Jedi use healing abilities they could trigger his leadership ability to call assists and also grant turn meter. Lastly, Hermit Yoda is a natural fit to a GK lead team and his Masters training would synergize well with this.

What do you think?

Replies

• Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    Options
    GK has been the most popular, powerful, and meta-defining toon this game has ever seen. For almost a year and a half, he been at the top of the meta report. Giving him a zeta it's an invitation to break the game. I don't like this or any other zeta for him. If he ever turns completely obsolete, we could think of that, but he's not there.
  • Options
    Right? He's the go to tank for pretty much any team, he's barely used as a leader anymore but that type of zeta would be way to OP in my opinion
  • Options
    I still use him as a leader. I think that’s too powerful though.
  • Options
    Right? He's the go to tank for pretty much any team, he's barely used as a leader anymore but that type of zeta would be way to OP in my opinion

The point is that he is almost never used as a leader. Sure the rest of his kit is good, which is why i didn’t suggest any additions to the rest of his kit. If you compare this leader ability to other leader abilities (like palatine, or RJT) I don’t think it is too overpowered. I do appreciate you commenting though. Thanks
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    GK Lead with Zarriss is still one of the best teams I use on TW offense. He really doesn’t need a boost to his leadership ability, yet.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    No thankyou
  • Options
    Am I the only one in the cruel desolate world that thinks this would be awesome?
  • Options
    Lonely, oh so lonely....(sung not spoken)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Am I the only one in the cruel desolate world that thinks this would be awesome?

Awesome, yes. I think the consensus seems to be more that it is unnecessary.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options

Yep
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Imo it will be unfair for those player who doesn't have him yet. At this time, we don't need zeta addition on kenobi. But maybe one day if traya get out and become crazy char, maybe we can hope kenobi will get new zeta.

Since it make sense also.. that jedi who should defeat sith
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Imo it will be unfair for those player who doesn't have him yet. At this time, we don't need zeta addition on kenobi. But maybe one day if traya get out and become crazy char, maybe we can hope kenobi will get new zeta.

Why should Jedi defeat sith. Generally speaking sith beat sith. For just one example everyone gives Luke credit for defeating ep but it was actually Vader. Vader killed ep, ep killed Vader. Luke was Vader's weakness. If Vader didn't help Luke he still would be crying for help.
  • Obi_six_Kenobi
    370 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Why should Jedi defeat sith. Generally speaking sith beat sith. For just one example everyone gives Luke credit for defeating ep but it was actually Vader. Vader killed ep, ep killed Vader. Luke was Vader's weakness. If Vader didn't help Luke he still would be crying for help.

You are right about palpatine. but Obi-Wan defeated Darth Maul, Jedi Anakin defeated count dooku. Plus they are basically polar opposites and should balance each other in my opinion (which admittedly, seems to not be worth too much :))
  • Options
    You are right about Palpatine, but Obi-Wan did defeat Darth Maul, and Jedi Anakin beat count Dooku. Plus Jedi and sith are basically two side of the same coin and should balance each other in my opinion (which admittedly judging from above isn’t worth too much:))
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    The rule of two was created because of sith on sith. Dooku was holding back because ep wanted to help Vader become Vader.(not proven but many feel this way) I can't make it through rebels so you probably are right on that one.