FOSFTP

Dralkyr
457 posts Member
edited April 2018
I'm working my FO so I can get BB8 next time (hopefully). I already have 5 FO characters I'm farming (Phasma and Kylo at 7*, FOTP from LS/DS/Fleet store, FOO from Cantina store, KRU from Cantina), but IDK if FOSFTP is an awesome replacement for one of those, or if I should just carry on with the five I'm already working on.
If I don't work on FOSFTP I will be getting Starck from that store.

Replies

• Options
    Idk about sf pilot, but KRU, kylo, FOO, FOTP, and FOST made bb8 tier 7 pretty easy for me
  • Options
    I currently run a FO squad in arena and I make Top 20/50 with them. My current roster is KRU, Kylo, FOO, FOTP and Phasma. I'm working on FOST to replace Phasma and waiting for the Executioner to be farmable to replace the FOTP.... all that to say that the FOSFTP is on my lowest priority list regarding a FO squad. Only reason I might start farming him is if I plan on using his ship, but even there I have no place for it on my current ship roster.

So, if you want FO just for the BB8 event, don't bother with the SF Pilot and work on Starck instead.
  • Options
    He’s good for PVP, but not needed for BB8.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    GO stark over sftp
  • Options
    Random9 wrote: »
    GO stark over sftp
    Starck is not first order.

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    If you just want to use FO for just unlocking BB8, don't go for FOSFT
  • Options
    FOSFTP is an easy farm which doesn’t clash with farming other FO toons. I got BB8 to 7* with him too, so it won’t leave you short. That was with Phasma g10, Kylo and FOTP g9 and FOO and FOSFTP g8. If you already have a cantina node toon at 7* (unlike me at the time) then go for whatever suits, but FOSFTP is viable!
  • Options
    HK666 wrote: »
    If you just want to use FO for just unlocking BB8, don't go for FOSFT

Agree - though I do like SFTFP a lot for Raids and DSTB...he's a very good character and has a solid ship as well.
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    What about a lineup of Phasma, Kylo, FOTP, FOSFTP, and FOO to get BB8? FOSFTP is an easier farm than FOST so I'm just asking if a tank is necessary to get BB.
  • Options
    +1
    I was wondering the same...
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    Chagoth wrote: »
    What about a lineup of Phasma, Kylo, FOTP, FOSFTP, and FOO to get BB8? FOSFTP is an easier farm than FOST so I'm just asking if a tank is necessary to get BB.

FOST is not necessary to get bb8, you will be fine without him. Now if you want to use that FO squad for other stuff along the way, like TB and TW, you should get KRUM and FOST at some point anyway but you don’t need to for that particular event.
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »

FOST is not necessary to get bb8, you will be fine without him. Now if you want to use that FO squad for other stuff along the way, like TB and TW, you should get KRUM and FOST at some point anyway but you don’t need to for that particular event.

Thanks.
  • Options
    IMO the sole purpose of FOSFTP is to call FOX to assist to beef up his max health even faster lol
  • Options
    Just go on with same team.
    KRU [lead], FOTP , Captain Phasma , FOO , KR or FOE.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    I already have my 7* BB8 and mainly run FO in the arena. I was wondering about this myself whether or not FOSFTP is worthwhile or if he actually could replace one of my current FO toons (currently running Kylo x2, FOO, Phasma, and FOTP).

My initial plan was to replace Phasma with SFTP. Does anyone think that's a good idea, or is Phasma still the better way to go?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Now that she isn't the only First Order leader, Phasma's been more or less relegated to the role of convenience filler. Not bad, but if you're looking to make the best First Order team you can, she gets rotated out pretty quick.
    Still not a he.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    Options
    You want to replace Phasma. The early-shard arena players are running KRU/FOO/FOST/FOX/ (FOSF or Kylo), and you can sub in FOTP for FOX if you don't have him yet. Phasma hasn't made the cut in arena for a long time, unfortunately.
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think people have experimented enough with FOSFTP to fully know how good he (she?) is. I think that AOE could be dangerous under a KRU lead if it lands multiple crits. One more stun-capable character for the FO too. Mine is 35/100 and I look forward to trying it out.
  • Options

Yes. That’s what I used, gear 8 (9 for Kylo and FOTP) some lvl 80 some 85! Much easier farm than FOST!