Thanks are in order!

I just had the most rewarding this afternoon. The challenge ramped up throughout the GW and I won the last round after losing my whole roster, with three chars left on my team.

I really hope that the fixes that were promised have been applied and this is the end result. If so, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Replies

• Options
    I got level 70 7 star purple gear from level 3 on and lost all 65 toons I have, leaving only Dooku and Lumi standing in th 12th battle that I couldn't take down. I can't believe I had to go through that many buzz saws in a row. It is ridiculous that there was no easier squad in order to let me get my health back up. I actually spent 700000 credits and all my energy trying to get Barris beefed up enough to get me farther and she did get me through a few extra rounds before getting taken down in round 11. It was like fighting the top 10 in my arena one after the other. Very little chance.
  • Options
    Hmm, not sure what to say.

I'm current Plvl 59 and I've only got 15 guys in my roster. My last fight was against a bunch of purple geared Lvl 63-64 chars, I think they were all 5-7 stars. It was a fitting difficulty for my last battle consider the last three battles were all against purple geared chars that were higher level.

Maybe I somehow totally lucked out with my GW today, I hope that's not the case.
  • Options
    Yeah... I spoke to soon. GW is still very broken. Today's GW begins with a full purple team that's 3-5 levels higher than me on my very first node with - *HUGE SHOCK* - 7-star Luminara and Sid.

Get your act together GC / EA.