cadence is a joke at this point. where is panda?

Hydracarbon
665 posts Member
edited April 2018
so i did the math, and 12 weeks (because when they say 4-6 weeks+4-6 weeks, you know they are saying 6+6 weeks) from kit reveals for the following characters is as follows:

Kit Reveal 12 weeks later
Spirit 10/18/17 1/10/18
Zombie 10/18/17 1/10/18
Panda 1/8/17 4/2/17
Holdo 1/25/18 4/19/18
Tico 1/25/18 4/19/18
maurader 2/7/18 5/2/18
scion 2/26/18 5/21/18

so spirit and zombie should have been released in january, and we should have got panda LAST WEEK. we should get holdo and rose in 2 weeks. this is why people are abandoning this game to play marvel strike force. how hard is it to keep your word. we don't need more fake Q&A sessions where you answer everything with "we can't say"... we need you to keep your word.
Post edited by Hydracarbon on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options
    As per the cadence approximately 4-6 weeks for each phase of release.

He went to chromium/shipments in 7 weeks.

Now he is in the approximate 4-6 weeks of this phase.

He will be released next week in the update.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The nightsisters were an experiment and stated as such.

They were released to be farmable in the event. After the feedback they acknowledged it wasn't working and that they would bring them to a farmable location at some point. Those are a special case and didn't follow the cadence as written but was stated as such many times.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

it was announced that zombie and spirit are in the next one. panda is not. #fakenews
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options

it was announced that zombie and spirit are in the next one. panda is not. #fakenews

NRNTbxO.jpg

Not every move is announced, for the most part we never hear about character moves before they move according to the release cadence. The NSs and wicket are a special case
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Panda?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Panda?

First Order Executioner
  • Options
    @Kyno I appreciate what you do, and find out for us! I can't say how many posts I've seen asking about FOE that you answered, haha. Ps please keep pushing for a practice mode lol
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Panda?

First Order Executioner

Well that's dumb but ok.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Have patience, sometimes things take time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno I appreciate what you do, and find out for us! I can't say how many posts I've seen asking about FOE that you answered, haha. Ps please keep pushing for a practice mode lol

Thanks. Just trying to do our part and keep the community informed and moving forward.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Kit Reveal 12 weeks later

Panda 1/8/17 4/2/17

Well, you're only off by a year and 3 days, the event was at 1/11/2018. ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

They were released to be farmable in the event. After the feedback they acknowledged it wasn't working and that they would bring them to a farmable location at some point. Those are a special case and didn't follow the cadence as written but was stated as such many times.

Kyno, first off, I just want to make it clear that I think your work and interaction - both with and for the community is fantastic.

In regards to the above point, however, that is part of the issue with the "cadence". Those special exceptions pretty much took place right after the previous announcement regarding following a cadence. Announcing a cadence, then, almost immediately releasing exceptions was not a good way to instill confidence and create trust.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Kyno, first off, I just want to make it clear that I think your work and interaction - both with age for the community is fantastic.

In regards to the above point, that is part of the issue with the "cadence". Those special exceptions pretty much took place right after the previous announcement regarding following a cadence. Announcing a cadence, then, almost immediately releasing exceptions was not a good way to instill confidence and create trust.

I agree, it was not the best direction to take, but 2 things that I think were not so bad, 1 - they were pretty clear about the path of those toons.

And 2 - now they have stated that they will "always follow this path"

They have acknowledged missteps and seem to be committing to trying to getting back onto a better track. I know it's not the resounding changes everyone wants but considering we have a long road ahead of us, I think we can appreciate seeing "the plan" and getting some background behind why they do things.

As I said in another thread this is still a better situation than the first year where toons were $$ only then never to be seen for a year.

• Options
    Chill out friend. The next content update is the week beginning tomorrow. I agree with you that Nightsister Zombie and Spirit were not good idea to let them in an event that did not come many times.

They can donate or give us some toons/shards of them.
  • Options
    This post is why we can’t have nice things. They’ve communicated when it’s coming...