Guild Gear Exchange

Bnorth86
125 posts Member
I have two comments/suggestions for the guild gear exchange/donations:

1. It’d be really nice if a few of the pieces were upped from only getting 2 up to 5. (Mkv droid callers and mkv furnaces)

2. Would there be a way to implement a kickback system? You donate a purple piece of gear, you get 25 guild currency, blue 15, green 10, 5 for no color.

Replies

• Options
    +1 for this. Awesome idea. Current guild exchange system is very poor. There is no real reason to exchange gear, because some gear pieces are very rare, and nobody willing to give them away( i.e. MK5 stunt guns), even achievement reward is unnoticeable, and do not force people to exchange gear. It is only useful to pass details which are abundant to noobs. But in a guild, where everyone is lvl85, it is like looking on a candy, sniffing and passing on in a circle.
    The balance? Never heard of that.
  • KChat
    45 posts Member
    Options
    They could also make the achievements for gear donations continue after 750 (1000? I don’t remember where it stopped) & award a good gear piece (mk5 stun gun/Droid caller/stun cuffs/Mk 3 Carbantis, etc...) for each 500 higher achievement. I currently have over 3K donations & would appreciate some recognition for that beyond patting myself on the back in guild chat...
  • KChat
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Also, certain things are un-requestable for seemingly no reason...