Level 70 extremely active daily player looking for active guild

I have 3 7*s and 10 5*s. Trying to get more into raids and Tws and get on the right track in the game. Im a try hard wanna get caught up with the top tier guys. Anyone wanna adopt a protege

Replies

• Options
    oOChiddyOo wrote: »
    I have 3 7*s and 10 5*s. Trying to get more into raids and Tws and get on the right track in the game. Im a try hard wanna get caught up with the top tier guys. Anyone wanna adopt a protege
    Are you on Swgoh.gg? It helps to link your profile

• Options
    Try either the Players Looking for Guilds thread or the Active Guilds looking for Players thread. If you see a guild you'd like to join in the latter simply private message the person who posted it, and if you post in the LFG thread expect a full inbox and to have to pick through your options.

I would invite you to mine, but we're currently full and our next open spot is spoken for.
  • Options
    Try the guild and recruitment section lots of guilds on there that would love to have an active member.
  • Options
    Thanks Fellas
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    I can recommend ForceCrush. We gave two open slots. We do heroic rancor and we're very close to being able to do heroic AAT. We have only lost 1 territory war. It's a pretty lax and fun guild. The only rule is no damage for 24 hours on the rancor raid.
  • Options
    VegetasSaiyans has multiple open slots. Friendly group.
    Running alternating t4 and t5 pit raids to help newer folks to build up so we can move toward heroics.

Running normal aat and t3 Sith
  • Options
    The Elders Council has 4 open spots. We're a 34 million GP guild running Heroic Rancor, normal Tank, T3/T4 Sith, and do well in Territory Wars and Territory Battles. My ally code is 569-328-855. In game name is OccamsRazor. Hit me up if interested.
  • Options
    My code is 845-922-966