When will Sion be in the store for crystals?

LeoRavus
1165 posts Member
He's currently available nowhere. Do you want my money or not?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »

Probably in accordance with the stated cadence.

IE 4-6 weeks after his event
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    should have bought him when he came out, that's when they wanted your money. Now you have to wait, fortunately for you 7 starring him is going to be cheaper once he's released into shipments/chromiums.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    should have bought him when he came out, that's when they wanted your money. Now you have to wait, fortunately for you 7 starring him is going to be cheaper once he's released into shipments/chromiums.

But unfortunately, by the time you get him to 7*, he will be far down the meta table.
  • Options
    Unlikely. With traya as the raid reward hero, and the synergy between she, nihilus and sion.... sion will likely be relevant for a long time.

• Options
    Relevent yes, but not meta. Literally lost count of the number of meta toons since launch.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Ragnorak wrote: »

But unfortunately, by the time you get him to 7*, he will be far down the meta table.

That's the price you pay for not paying top dollar. Personally i'm going to wait another 4 to 6 weeks until he becomes farmable.
    Relevent yes, but not meta. Literally lost count of the number of meta toons since launch.

So you think traya won't be meta, or you think sion isn't going to be part of traya meta team? I obviously haven't seen traya in action, but i'd wager sion and nihilus are going to be part of the traya team.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options

That's the price you pay for not paying top dollar. Personally i'm going to wait another 4 to 6 weeks until he becomes farmable.

So you think traya won't be meta, or you think sion isn't going to be part of traya meta team? I obviously haven't seen traya in action, but i'd wager sion and nihilus are going to be part of the traya team.

Traya in arena is only a week or two away so we will know more then.

To answer the OP I would almost expect Sion to end up in the guild event store.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options

Uh, won't the Sion meta peak when people start unlocking Traya? It hasn't even started yet and it doesn't take long to 7* someone from shipments.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Traya in arena is only a week or two away so we will know more then.

To answer the OP I would almost expect Sion to end up in the guild event store.

A week or 2 away for maybe people who rank at the top of raids and started from the beginning. Your average person doing heroic has a month or more to wait. Many guilds can't even do heroic sith yet.

Guild event store would be bad. Those coins are already stretched thin getting other things. It will most likely follow other marquis toons and end up in shipments shortly.

• LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

How many weeks has it been since his event? It has to be at least 4 now or really close to it.
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160764/content-update-3-1-2018
    About 1/3 of the way down the page. Forum and Google search are wonderous things...

Shadow of Malachor III
    Join forces with DARTH SION and take revenge against his hated foes and allies. Earn shards to unlock a brand new Dark Side character in the final stage of this Marquee event.
    Event begins: March 1st
    Level requirements for event: 20+
    Forced Ally: Darth Sion
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/160764/content-update-3-1-2018
    About 1/3 of the way down the page. Forum and Google search are wonderous things...

Shadow of Malachor III
    Join forces with DARTH SION and take revenge against his hated foes and allies. Earn shards to unlock a brand new Dark Side character in the final stage of this Marquee event.
    Event begins: March 1st
    Level requirements for event: 20+
    Forced Ally: Darth Sion

So we should definitely see him in shipments any time within the next 2 weeks. If not everything is a lie.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I always thought it was weird how people would spend hundreds of dollars to get a 7* character when it launches so they could lock in that #1 spot in Arena for more crystals per day.

Like. Why not just use those hundreds of dollars and buy the crystals directly?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Like. Why not just use those hundreds of dollars and buy the crystals directly?

Because you don't get the fuzzy feeling in your groin when you have bested all the peeps in your shard ;)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »

This.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/164741/dev-blog-character-release-and-event-cadence-3-30-2018#latest