Yoda Mythic Event?

This month we have Grandmaster Yoda’s event again. Has there been any word on its corresponding mythic event? I know last time GM Yoda legendary event happened the mythic event was not ready. Should we expect the same this time around?

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda will be the last to get revamped I'm sure.
  • Options
    Pretty sure Yoda and Thrawn are the only legendary events without a mythic event still. Both of which are occurring this month. So I’m just curious if one, both, or neither are getting their mythics released.
  • Options
    Pretty sure Yoda and Thrawn are the only legendary events without a mythic event still. Both of which are occurring this month. So I’m just curious if one, both, or neither are getting their mythics released.

Oh, thrawn is getting one. Check calender.
  • Options

Oh, thrawn is getting one. Check calender.

Wow I just saw that they added that. Good catch. Well 1 for 2 ain’t bad. I imagine the Yoda event probably is the hardest to rework seeing as it was Jedi v Jedi. The mod reward/faction flip flop they’ve utilized on all the other mythic events is not really going to work for this one.
  • Options
    Exactly lol. Pretty excited to see what they pull outta their hats for this.
  • Options
    You would think Yoda mythic event would happen long before Thrawns, but noooooooooooo!! Give us Mythic Yoda already
  • Options
    You would think Yoda mythic event would happen long before Thrawns, but noooooooooooo!! Give us Mythic Yoda already

This is why we can’t have nice things...