HYODA mechanic not working properly

I’ve been using the CLS, hyoda, Ezra, SRP, Sabine team in phase 2 of the sith raid. I have hyoda’s Do or Do Not ability zeta’d so he should be getting 100% turn meter and cool downs reset when someone with masters training dies, but every time SRP dies with masters training these effects do not kick in. Is anyone else having this problem?

Replies

• Options
    I was going to zeta hyoda in about two days, so I should be able to tell you then that happens to me.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Known bug. No eta on fix.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    Options
    Do it afect only the Sith Raid and or only SRP ? I've seen my non-zetaed Hyoda getting 100% TM on apprentice death in regular battles
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Both SRP and NS Zombie.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Also isn't Hoda supposed to escape as soon as the other 4 are killed? Sometimes the boss takes another turn to hit him killing him or leaving him crippled for next matches.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Also isn't Hoda supposed to escape as soon as the other 4 are killed? Sometimes the boss takes another turn to hit him killing him or leaving him crippled for next matches.

Hoda only checks for escape at the start of a turn I believe.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issue need to be posted and discussed at Answers HQ to make sure they get the attention they deserve.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>