Returning player.. who to farm?

Hey guys,

I’ve recently returned to Star Wars heroes after around a year off. I’ve noticed a shed load of new characters available and started doing some research on who to get.

I’ve noticed the ones that’s always appear on other websites such as Thrawn, Sion etc are out of my reach at the moment.

I’m looking for some tips of which characters I should work towards in order to set up a solid squad. As I’m levelling up I feel like I’m investing in characters that I shouldn’t be growing.

https://swgoh.gg/u/jemmustafa/collection/ Is the link for what my squad/characters are looking like at the moment.

Any tips/suggestions on who I should work towards to build a solid squad are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!!

Replies

• Options
    Your collection really is a pretty ragtag one right now. A couple of Resistance here, a couple of Sith there, a couple of Rebels... I think you'd be best off acting like a brand new player. Follow the road map, get Phoenix so you can bag Palp and Thrawn, start on your Scoundrels for Credit Heists, and then decide what you want to focus on after that.
  • Options
    Old School Rebels.

Phoenix.

Scoundrels.

Empire/Sith.

Nightsisters.

Resistance.

First Order.

Pick two of these and farm hard.
  • YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    At level 58 in a year-old shard, I almost think starting a new account is the best way to go. I never suggest doing that, but in this case that might be your best option.

If not, start farming Phoenix and Empire. You'll get 3 legendary characters out of it (Thrawn, Palpatine, R2D2) and have a strong LS and DS team to carry you for a while.
  • Elext
    19 posts Member
    Options
    Start off farming Phoenix. Hera, Garazeb, Kanan, Ezra, and Chopper. They are rebels and Phoenix so they can get you Thrawn and Palpatine
    Move onto Empire. Focus Palp, Thrawn, Vader, Tarkin, and a good fifth (I went TIE pilot). They unlock you R2-D2
    Then focus on Old Ben, Leia, Stormtrooper Han, Farmoby Luke, and R2. They get you CLS who is one of the most powerful characters to use.
    Boost them all up so you can progress far in DS and LS missions and cantina battles. Get far enough to work on Finn, Scavenger Rey, Kylo Ren, Unmasked Kylo, and the Veteran Smugglers.
    First order will net you BB-8
    7* Rey, Finn, BB-8, and Vets will get you Jedi training Rey, another powerful character.
    It won’t be easy and it will be a long process but highly rewarding
  • Options
    Reboot
  • Options
    Don't forget to get boba, lando, and some scoundrels (with sth) for your credit heist.