Jedi Knight Luke

The game changers have talked about this character a lot hope he comes soon. Obviously we would need hermit yoda but who else may be needed just I want to get ahead even though he may not be released for years/days anyone's guess.

Replies

• Options
    Force Ghost Obi Wan.
    Bounty hunter disguise Leia or Endor Leia
    C3P0
    Lando?
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    C3P0 Legendary is a good shout
  • Options
    Then that begs the question who for him this is a rabbit hole.
  • Options
    Wampa, Captain Han solo, hermit yoda, Lando, Rebel Officer Liea Organa and the new Carbonito Han solo.
  • Options
    The Devs said he is not coming out any time soon. I forgot which video interview it was on though.
  • Options
    Most likely CLS, Lando, a new Bespin Leia, Han (either Raid Han or Captain Han Solo, doubt Bespin Han will make it to the game lol) and C3PO, who would need 7* Ewoks.
  • Options
    My ewoks are at 7 so I'd be alright there but that don't mean much really.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Reasonably, it will be 7* Hoda, Boba and some scum for sail barge battle, Ewoks to fight some speeder bike and ATST, then Palp / Vader finale.

If they want to be cruel, it’ll start on Hoth with CLS fighting off waves of Wampa.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    really? for CLS, who appears in episode 5, the requirements were the main characters of episode 4. So I'd assume for Jedi Luke, who appears in episode 6, it'd be all the main characters of episode 5, that'd be, hermit yoda, CHS, ROLO, Lando, and maybe Lobot?
  • Options
    Lobot was not a main character but I shall farm him incase.
  • Options
    M_L wrote: »
    really? for CLS, who appears in episode 5, the requirements were the main characters of episode 4. So I'd assume for Jedi Luke, who appears in episode 6, it'd be all the main characters of episode 5, that'd be, hermit yoda, CHS, ROLO, Lando, and maybe Lobot?

Don't forget "dirty Dagobah R2"
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    actually, how many required toons were there for CLS, it was farmboy luke, leia, Sthan, Obiwon, and r2, so that's just 4 toons and version 1 of Luke, so maybe for Jedi luke, it'd be, CLS, HYoda, Rolo, CHS and Lando? that's 4 toons and version 2 of Luke.... only problem is within the 4 toons, there isn't a r2 equivalent of a legendary toon...

but maybe Hyoda possibly satisfy that requirement since he's kinda hard to get? that's what i'm hoping, tho i'm farming Lobot just in case as well
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Options
    Could also take a slightly left turn and make it Luke's X-Wing. Or his dead gunner from Hoth. Really, Luke spent very little time among other characters.

Thematically, it'll be hard to have different R2s in the game, because the current one is represented as a Rebel (Ep4) through Resistance (Ep 8), so I assume it's the continuum and they shouldn't introduce other variants inside there.

They could require Wampa, but the Hero Journeys were all about the team members, not the opponents, so I doubt it.

I'm fairly certain CLS, Capt Han, ROLO, Hermit Yoda will be required, and then I'm keeping an eye out for any Empire Strikes Back characters or ships with which Luke was closely involved. I expect the 5th toon to be released just early enough to be possible with 20k crystals, or a $40 pack like the Veterans were for RJT.
  • Options
    Everyone saying c3po, that literally makes no sense. 7 tiers so Chs, cls, rolo tiers 1-4 . T5-6 hermit Yoda, r2, cls. T7 cls solo vs Vader.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

If we need HY, then dont expect him for a while, they will want a fair cross section to have HY since he can't be farmed.