What are the Minimum Requirements as a Guild to clear heroic sithRaid for DT Shards?

Enye164
267 posts Member
i wasnt sure where to post this inquiry but, as i compute, starting next week, top guilds and their players will be unlocking 5* Darth Traya, i wanted to ask if :

1.) do we have specific lineups per phase that efficiently clears heroic sith raids? if yes, can anyone shed light to this?

2.) Anybody need new members for their guilds that CAN definitely clear Sith Raids for those DT shards? Feel free to PM me, i MAY have some player(s) who may or may not be looking to team up until 7* DT comes, or vice versa. As i understand it, RJT teams are needed, PS works well too.

if anyone can make this clear, itll be much appreciated as other players are looking for the information about this notsofun sithraid.

Replies

• Options
    From what I've seen;
    P1 RJT teams
    P2 Phoenix, gar Saxon troopers, or nightsisters
    P3 chex mix (McMole has a video on YouTube)
    P4 whatever you have left?(haven't really seen what else for this part)
  • Enye164
    267 posts Member
    Options
    So, the only way to get DT shards is to have a 50 player guild with 50x rjt teams ?
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Enye164 wrote: »
    So, the only way to get DT shards is to have a 50 player guild with 50x rjt teams ?

That's probably more or less accurate. Hopefully if you have that going for your guild then you already have the roster depth to handle the other phases. From what I've seen, guilds run 25 RJT teams in P1 and save the other 25 for P4
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    25 JTR, 25 Chex, 25 ROLO, 15 NS.

All G11/G12 with zetas.