Serious AI issues with wicket.

Wicket uses his aoe first. This causes him to die first turn against any counter attack team. And if he survives the counters he dies from subsequent attacks because he is not in stealth

EVERYBODY who uses wicket uses his gorilla strike first to put him in stealth. EVERYTIME. There is literally not a single situation where you would not use gorilla strike fist.

Please fix wickets AI to make gorilla strike the priority.

Replies

• Options
    I was wondering why they dropped so far on defense.

This may be a small factor contributing to that.
  • Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    I was wondering why they dropped so far on defense.

This may be a small factor contributing to that.

The only thing small in this situation is wicket...
    Yep, having your main damage die 1st turn is not nice.
  • Options
    S_uh_d wrote: »
    Wicket uses his aoe first. This causes him to die first turn against any counter attack team. And if he survives the counters he dies from subsequent attacks because he is not in stealth

EVERYBODY who uses wicket uses his gorilla strike first to put him in stealth. EVERYTIME. There is literally not a single situation where you would not use gorilla strike fist.

Please fix wickets AI to make gorilla strike the priority.

Agreed. I usually call elder as it grants TM to the team as well.
  • Options
    Doesn't his aoe give the team tm when it lands crits? I can see this being WAI and it's just unfortunate that CLS led rebels will be a strong counter to the AI.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Before bugs and issues was moved that is where all AI change requests were made. From what we are told right now, AI changes need to be posted to Answers HQ.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>