Bundles and Faction packs

Undead
11 posts Member
edited April 2018
I don’t mind buying bundles or packs in fact it helps me out as a newcomer trying to get a somewhat decent arena rank. You offer imperial probe droid but it only gives half the shards. I understand I have to sometimes continue to purchase additional shards but in the faction pack the probe droid shards are not in there a long with Vader. I understand why Vader’s not there but the way you have it setup I will be stuck with half the shards for a very long time!!

Edit: For example Starck shards are there his pack only off half but not the droid pics posted below thanks !
“Always pass on what you have learned.” Yoda

Replies

• Options

[img][/img]IMG
    16ap7a1.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum
  • nottenst
    695 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Both bundle descriptions are very deceptive. They seem to imply you can activate and use the toons in the Territory Battle, but that is not the case. The number of shards only get you halfway to activation.

The Starck one says it contains materials "to immediately power up Colonel Starck" and go to level 40. Well, it is not immediate if you don't have the other 40 shards. Same with the Probe Droid.
    Post edited by nottenst on
  • Undead
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Well I hope they do something to fix that because I will like to be able to get the other 40 shards. I agree 100% that’s what catches the eye the immediately leveling up part lucky I read the fine print. Maybe change “immediately “ to “whenever you get him unlocked” just a thought then ppl can’t complain
  • Undead
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you ^^