Weighing Options, Here’s the Thing : (SE Asia, +8 GMT)

Enye164
267 posts Member
we (as in at least 5x or more players in my current guild), never thought delving in this game’s mechanics deeper and deeper would “force” so many of us to think ahead, analyze certain conditions, and meet requirements, all for the effort of NotFallingBehind or to possibly CatchUp to the TopTierguilds/players (whales or longtime players who persisted).

But.

it is what it is, and here’s the thing:

We’re looking to acquire DT shards, our guild is@ 70M GP only, about 3-5 RJT users only (including myself), about 20x CLS users, not too bad, but not so good either.

i realize i can stick with this humble guild and build up till we qualify, we’re based on Central America time as most of us are from the USA, but, lately, due to work, ive been assigned a later schedule that conflicts with this game.

as the title said, me and a couple other guys are weighing our options.

Are there guilds @ a similar state as ours, and possibly following SE Asia timezone? (+8GMT)

so we’re kinda looking for Filipino guilds, Singaporean, Japanese guilds too.. although English as a language is a must i guess? i dunno.

Any suggestions? offers? its really taking a toll physically as we are serious players who want to improve and get Caught Up, stand within the ranks of those top end guilds.. Raid schedules, most times we miss the payout. And we lose sleep if we try to contribute and join the ranks for better rewards.

i apologize if this is too long. We just want to improve our situations and if there are others who might be a fit for us or vice versa, gimme a PM here in EA forums. @Enye164

we can discuss about assets inGame and other concerns.