What would a REALISTIC Galactic Republic/Clone/Jedi overhaul look like?

Based on reading through various discussions, comments, and my own experience playing this game for a long time, here's some suggestions of what could/should happen in a Galactic Republic/Jedi/Clone Overhaul:

- Add Ki Adi Mundi and maybe Shaak Ti
- Reworks for Plo Koon, Asoka (not Fulcrum), Eeth Koth, Ayla Secura, Grand Master Yoda, Anakin, and Mace Windu
- Galactic Republic Synergies
- New Clone(s)
- Anakin and Kenobi's jedi starfighters
- Republic Capital Ship rework
- Clone reworks

This is obviously WAY to much content to realistically be implemented in the game at one time... so I ask the community:

- Which of these do you think are absolutely essential?
- Are there things not in this list that you think should be?
- If all of this was to be added in several, separate updates, which would you put together?

Detailed answers to any of the above questions or any related input would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Yeah, that's like 5 reworks in one.

I hope the ships come first honestly we need some ship love.

Jedi and clones later and separate reworks will happen at some point.
  • Options
    I don't really know which to expect but what I hope is

-Grievous rework
    -padme, Ki adi, and B1 battle driod
    -synergy with Ashoka and Anakin (if not general Kenobi as well) and possibly better leadership for Kenobi/Anakin that helps clones
    -Separatist capital ship
    -Republic capital ship
    -Reworks for Fisto, Plo, GM yoda, Anakin, the clones, Ahsoka
    -Reworks and synergy for Grievous, B2 and B1
    -I know I want more ships but don't know whose lol

• Options
    -Anakin overhaul. Him and Obi-Wan are my favorite SW characters and the Chosen One is just not good enough. I think he needs more synergies with Clones, he was loved by the Clone army after all, so show their beloved General some love and rework him, even give him an additional ability.

-additional synergetic Clones for either 212th (Codys' legion) or 501st, with Rex as the leader of the legion. That would be sick

-goddamn Clone helmets. What where they thinking? I read they had already promised this a year or two ago... so much for keeping ones word. Dew it already devs.
  • Options
    I'd prioritize everything over the ships. Ships can come later on