Nihilus Annhilate Cooldown reduction

Sirlagzalott
842 posts Member
edited April 2018
How many cooldown ticks is Nihilus' Force Drain supposed to reduce annihilate cooldown? I thought it was 2 or 3. This morning when he popped Force Drain the annihilate cooldown went from 5 to 0. Seems inconsistent.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    FD reduces the CD of annihilate by for each character it inflicts a CD increase on.

He also has an added CD reduction of 1 on annihilate if he removes a buff using his basic.
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    FD reduces the CD of annihilate by for each character it inflicts a CD increase on.

He also has an added CD reduction of 1 on annihilate if he removes a buff using his basic.

Basic actually reduces the cooldown of Force Drain, not Annihilate, if a buff is cleared.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CamaroAMF
    lI0bf1W.jpg

The raid is different then the playable toon
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    @CamaroAMF
    lI0bf1W.jpg

The raid is different then the playable toon

Well dang. Thanks @Kyno. I apparently glossed right over that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Thanks. So if I understand correctly this applies to debuffed targets. So if you keep buffs on everyone, would that essentially negate his cool down reduction?

Correct, it will slow it. Still goes down 1 per turn, and watch for the extra one reduced whe he clears your bluffs with basic.

The ideal buff is foresight, that's the key.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    You also have to watch the counter closely. He gets 2 actions. Say he starts at 7 and does Drain Force and 3 of your heroes are debuffed - Annihilate goes to 4. Then he does his basic and hits a buffed hero - Annihilate goes to 3. Then his turn ends, Annihilate goes to 2. It's those last two reductions that can really take you by surprise.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m