Changing lineups without losing combats

First of all I wanna thank the Devs for the recent changes that allow us to not spend hours searching for the highest opponent possible. Now I think there's only one thing left in the arena: lineup changes. I can't understand why I have to lose a combat just for changing my squad. Please fix it, add a section "defense" where I can do that for example. Do something please.

Replies

• Options
    Honestly, I feel that would negate the whole idea behind squad arena, as it is meant to be focused on who has the single best sqaud, not who has the best 2 squads. Offense/Defense. Not trying to bash. Just my honest opinion.

• Options
    Honestly, I feel that would negate the whole idea behind squad arena, as it is meant to be focused on who has the single best sqaud, not who has the best 2 squads. Offense/Defense. Not trying to bash. Just my honest opinion.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

This. It's less of an issue right now, but there used to be teams that wouldn't really have enough offense to win, but were a pain on defense. It seems right that if you wanted to put that team in it will cost you a battle
  • DONTHC
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm not saying to have two squads, one for offense and one for defense. I'm just saying, if I wanna change my lineup I gotta have a match first and lose a combat out of the five daily allowed, not counting refreshes. And if, for example, I realize that my change made my team worse, and I wanna go back to my original lineup, I have to waste another combat. That's my point. I understand losing a combat if I wanna change my whole squad, but if I wanna change just one character to see if it's better in my lineup I don't think I should lose a combat, that's all.
  • Options
    How wpuld you know if a character is better in your lineup without playing and thus "losing" a match?
  • Options
    This is just yet another reason we need a "practice" mode in the game.
  • Options
    *why
  • Options
    "Please fix it, add a section "defense" where I can do that for example. Do something please."

And you just said that you didn't want it for setting a defensive squad....
  • Options
    Don't want two teams....and yeah, a practice mode would be useful....and about losing a match for knowing your best lineup, nowadays winning everybody can win on offense...the real test is on defense...and for last with "SECTION DEFENSE" I didn't mean it for setting another team, i just meant it to adjust your ONLY lineup.
  • Options
    $0.01 - $0.01. = 0

No cents