Kylo 7*
Poe 6* (almost 7*)

Also have:
JC 6*
Han 6*
Ahsoka 5*
Talia 5*
Chewie 5*

...and a huge bunch of characters of 4* and below (no level 70*)

I'm thinking about replacing Poe because of the nerf, but he still seems like a stronger pick than solo or chewie. Maybe a stronger damage dealer would do fine here... Dooku perhaps? Dunno, I'm farming Barris now because of Yoda, but...

I dunno, I'm not into sinergies so I don't really know how to improve my team propperly!

Help please :smiley:

Replies

• Options
    Maybe Qui-gonn after Poe? Daka, perhaps?
    Mmm... I'm not sure.

Pd: I'm FTP by the way
  • Options
    Oh! And if u have some advices about who to go for after phasma and lumi in GW... I would appreciate it! The droid or poggle maybe?
  • Options
    My advice is go for Poggle inGW. Also, may I suggest for arena store getting Akbar 7* to run with solo and the Barris your working on. Also run Lumi and hunt up Daka in the cantina store. That team might look underwhelming but it can slow roll right over anything. Also, consider for now dropping Lumi for Dooku. And move Sid up to lead , while you will loose out on potential extra attacks you will add speed and power, when Poggle gets there you can drop phasma for Poggle for extra damage. Also FTP here. And also into different haha
  • Options
    DrewN76 wrote: »
    My advice is go for Poggle inGW. Also, may I suggest for arena store getting Akbar 7* to run with solo and the Barris your working on. Also run Lumi and hunt up Daka in the cantina store. That team might look underwhelming but it can slow roll right over anything. Also, consider for now dropping Lumi for Dooku. And move Sid up to lead , while you will loose out on potential extra attacks you will add speed and power, when Poggle gets there you can drop phasma for Poggle for extra damage. Also FTP here. And also into different haha

So if I understand you correctly. You suggest the OP get 5 new characters Daka, Barris, Akbar, Dooku and poggle. Where will they have room to play akbar with han?

At least they come from different places. :)