Anyone checked the fleet Q&A video yet?

I cant view videos on the go, especially 20+ mins long ones, but id be really interested on what they said about the new fleet content. If youve watched it, could you please summarise that part?
Thanks a lot.

Replies

• Options
    This.

I'd much prefer a post to scan through than a video.
  • Options
    I started watching the twitch stream but gave up, not sure if there is a more concise video but this was just a guy rambling.

Wish they would post on the forums too, some people like reading!
  • Options
    Basically there will be a fleet PVE table introduced similar to light side/dark side battles currently. It will have its own energy and rewards. No time line as yet
  • Affy
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing new really announced that wasn't in the road ahead. Dodged questions on when characters may be introduced (Jedi Luke, more Phoenix etc). Confirmed that, for the time being, no Phoenix re-work and A-Fulcrum won't be getting a Phoenix tag.

Ships was mostly about the introduction of the "holotable" (like current light/darkside quests) with normal and hard nodes. Will be getting it's own energy but no mention of additional rewards/ships/hardware although hinted that there is more to come soon™
  • Options
    Thank you, I appreciate your summaries.
  • Nico
    29 posts Member
    Options
    where can i find the video?
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    I really hope the new increased communication doesn't just involve trying to get us to watch videos that could be summarised in 2 paragraphs.
  • Options
    It's just really gratifying that they're trying to find more ways to make ships more interesting, because it's been the elephant in the room for far too long, and is long overdue for some devoted attention to getting improved.

And a PVE table will be an excellent addition for getting people an opportunity to learn them. I'm looking forward to seeing what they've got in store, and not terribly worried about a timeline yet.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Good summary, I won't be able to watch live anything when it first runs.