Mod management system must have aspects

ok so I’m touching on a few things that as the title say are *MUST HAVE* aspects in the future for mod management
1. Mod inventory Menus
All mod sets - speed ,crit damage crit chance
All mod slots/shapes - receiver processor data-bus
All mod tiers
All mod rarities
To be able to choose all aspects of the first menu then to proceed to the next step
Which is:

Replies

• Options
    **2. Secondary mod stats and the most important factor**
    Most important factor is to be able to choose what secondary stat factor u want to have on that mod and have it ascend or decent in that stat as priority stat
    Say u want to mod a tank type character and u add the commands in point #1. Then u add your secondary stat of protection = it would then display the mods of that set, type, tier, rarity, and then with the most to least secondary protection stat so I can determine which mod has the best to worst amount of Prot on that mod selection
  • Options
    **3. Benefits of this mod management idea**
    Being able to have these mods in a specific order using the menus above will make mod management a pleasure and to make the process of choosing your best mods a lot easier and more professional within the game and for the different game modes. But this will still leave external help like swgoh gg and other systems to be used but this idea gets to the core of the issue of what we need from a mod management system in game
  • Options
    **4. Other factors to consider while programming these changes**
    a)I understand at the start of the game u used the mod removal system was used as a deterrent for moving your mods around but I think having a cost free day once every 3 months is a perfect way to say “pls experiment with your mod sets” and I know this works in other games I’ve played and it would be great to see it introduced with a new type of mod and or tier 6dot mods when they arrive ?
    b) a remove all button for mod removal
    c) increase the mod roof in game pls to be x6 mods per character and to hold +200 mods in your inventory this is important for if you need to work out mod sets amount multiple characters and for redoing a whole section of mods throughout your roster
  • Options
    This is feedback from the mod management vid that halfhal did the other day and my response to your comments @CG Carrie and @CG Top hat I’ve wanted thes changes since you introduced the mods lol but I would love to hear if these are ideas that would be considered for the mod management system ??? And if this makes your job a little easier awesome and I thank the CG team for the ongoing communication with the public I know I look forward to it when it happens