What I will be running when I unlock Traya

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
EP Lead Thrawn Traya Sion DN.

I am already running EP Lead Thrawn GK Sion DN but Traya would obviously fit better than GK.

Anyway whoever beats me to her, give it a spin.

Replies

• Options
    I just posted in art and media, but check it out, same team https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spiOBIO1cW8
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    I just posted in art and media, but check it out, same team https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spiOBIO1cW8

Lol speak of the devil. I'm a couple weeks out on traya shards but it's good to know it looks solid.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Well duh why you acting like you revolutionized that squad

Me I'll be using BOSSK
  • ojnc3x
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Holy cow!!! He is a galactic kraken. Lol
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting, I thought I remembered the devs saying that guild hopping was considered to be an exploit?
    I guess there are no weekly limits on this raid.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Interesting, I thought I remembered the devs saying that guild hopping was considered to be an exploit?
    I guess there are no weekly limits on this raid.

There is a limit to number of times you can receive raid rewards in a 2 week period. There is no way around the limits but the limit is slightly higher than you can achieve by staying in a single guild. So seems to be "ok" to some level.
  • Options

Dude I can't imagine how much money that guy must have spent into this game
    "Who deserves what, is irrelevant. What matters is... who has power."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options

Dude I can't imagine how much money that guy must have spent into this game

These are trivial amounts to Keanu. He has Matchbox 20 money.
  • Options
    Why would you run a palpatine lead without Vader?
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Have you seen the end of ROTJ?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Because your sion Dn is a better opening move.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

I like it better.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

Right, but now? Vader is faster, his opening aoe lands dots and he follows it up with a culling blade that can easily hit for 40-50k while giving turn meter to your team

You would need a lot of speed mods for sion to make him close to that, which sacrifices his tankiness so he doesn't tank as well
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Right, but now? Vader is faster, his opening aoe lands dots and he follows it up with a culling blade that can easily hit for 40-50k while giving turn meter to your team

You would need a lot of speed mods for sion to make him close to that, which sacrifices his tankiness so he doesn't tank as well

DN gets 10% TM whenever Sion suffers a debuff, so a fast Vader AOE against a Sion/DN combo is actually a bad thing because it feeds more TM to an enemy DN which will stall your team's cooldowns.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

DN gets 10% TM whenever Sion suffers a debuff, so a fast Vader AOE against a Sion/DN combo is actually a bad thing because it feeds more TM to an enemy DN which will stall your team's cooldowns.

Yeah the folks at swgoh.gg haven't updated nihilus' to reflect that buff so I forgot about it. My bad
  • Options
    Great so basically we are going to have Palpa meta for the next year ? Now, then people unlock Traya in a few months and more Palpa.

Amazing
  • Options

It's awesome...but how would the game be any fun?

You'd just stomp everything and there's no way to improve.

Weird.
  • Options

Weird.

Wrong, when a new character is released youd have a few more dollars to blow.. then stall out again lol I want to have a gold wall of toons too but at that point it would be boring lol
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Weird.

Wrong, when a new character is released youd have a few more dollars to blow.. then stall out again lol I want to have a gold wall of toons too but at that point it would be boring lol

But when the new toon comes out you just pump in the cash and pretty soon that chracter is all maxed out...

Then what?

I dunno. Just seems odd to me.

Guess it's why I've never understood supporting a sporting team. If they won every single game, and you knew they'd win every single game, would it be worth supporting them? Could you even be interested?

Dunno. Might just be a personal thing :smile:

As you were, lol...
    Post edited by CoastalJames on
  • Options
    Ya as soon as I saw Traya's kit I wanted to run her with ep lead, Sion, dn, SiT
  • Options

Why EP and not herself?
  • Options

Why EP and not herself?

I noticed alot of the triumvirate synergy and bonuses come from them being critically hit and her lead grants crit avoidance
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Some excellent theory crafting in this thread. Good work guys.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Why EP and not herself?

Like someone else said I don't like the crit avoidance and EP tm manipulation is something I enjoy.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    I had no idea there were activated trayas already
  • Options

Why EP and not herself?

I noticed alot of the triumvirate synergy and bonuses come from them being critically hit and her lead grants crit avoidance

I get it, but I think the crit avoidance is awesome. Nihilus gains so much health that without crits you won't take him down. Then there's the offense down from traya's lead and the immense health loss on assists or counters. And still you will be crit
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Has anybody tried EP Sion DN Traya and SA?
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I'm running Traya(L), Sion, DN, EP, SiT - A couple EP leads have timed out. Nothing else can really touch it without a good bit of luck.

EP(L) was also very effective. Probably more so against other EP leads, however CLS could still walk all over it. Auto'ing vs CLS is hilarious with a Traya lead.