Critique my Phoenix Team please

TheExiled
42 posts Member
edited April 2018
I'm getting ready for Thrawn tomorrow. I'd like some critique of my team, and what mods i should ideally use. The ones I have on them at the moment aren't final,as i just slapped some temp ones on as i was play testing them and getting used to using them.

I plan on stripping my better mods from my main rebels i.e Wiggs/STHan,Boba etc

Here's the link:
https://swgoh.gg/u/theexiled/squads/62548/

I'm gonna keep on pushing to boost either Ezra/Zeb and Kanan to g9 and ideally want 7* Thrawn.

I'm aware they're very slow.

I don't have much in the way of speed mod sets, decent ones anyway, since i can't really do the speed mod stage without resistance.

My mods if it helps at all:
https://swgoh.gg/u/theexiled/mods/?page=1

Replies

• Options
    There are a lot of abilities you still need to get. Increasing ability levels is how you do more damage with Phoenix, and while you do have some uniques omega-d, there are a number of abilities that are on level 5 or lower. So I'd recommend getting all their ability levels at 7 (or 8) to increase damage and make them better.

For mods, you just need more with speed. Doesn't matter what set they're from, as long as they have speed listed as an attribute when you get the mod. You also want Zeb's potency to be 40% or higher.
  • Options
    I think it’s possible to unlock but I doubt you’ll get 7*. This is my third attempt at getting him fully starred and my team is maxed (except Zetas) all abilities, gear 10 all but Zeb ( I don't use Chopper, but can if needed). I have massive mods on all of them. The only difference from the last time to this is getting Gear levels up one level each.
  • Options
    You stand a chance at 5* but 6 would be pushing it. 7 starring him will be next to impossible. Phoenix’s Achilles heal is they are really crap at dealing our damage fast enough.
  • Money
    11 posts Member
    Options
    You'll be able to unlock it for sure, probably even get to 6* with transfering proper mods and giving it enough tries. I mean you have 8 days to grind mods, it does not have to be speed set, just try to get ones with 5 stars and speed secondaries.
  • Options
    You stand a chance at 5* but 6 would be pushing it. 7 starring him will be next to impossible. Phoenix’s Achilles heal is they are really **** at dealing our damage fast enough.

I got 6*, lost a few in the final fight.
    7* proving impossible at the moment, I'm not ready to give up just yet. I still need to upgrade their moves over the next week.