Galactic War Tokens, best characters to spend on?

After maxing Phasma and Lumi, which character should I focus? Thinking poggle lesser but want to make sure which would be the best path. Thanks.

Replies

• Stevespear426
    436 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Poggle and 86 are the common choices. RP, teebow, and nightsister initiate seem to have some underground followings.
  • LukeSkywalker420
    460 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I got Phasma and Lumi now working on IG-86 to add some damage. Have him up to 4* 5* tomorrow and Gear 7. All abilities should be up to 6 tomorrow. Might give him a shot at my Arena squad.
  • Options
    I got Phasma and Lumi now working on IG-86 to add some damage. Have him up to 4* 5* tomorrow and Gear 7. All abilities should be up to 6 tomorrow. Might give him a shot at my Arena squad.

I'm in the same boat. I've gotten Lumi, Phasma, and poggle to 7* and after 86 I'm going resistance pilot but after that I have no clue.
  • Options
    Poggle was an amazing character for my team. I'm not running him anymore, but he's a solid bug to put on the roster.

86 only if you are missing dps dealers and don't need another support.

I'm getting Biggs, for future ship battles. With 7* Lumi, 86, and Poggle
  • Options
    Poggle would be a good option. He makes good men greater.
  • Options
    Should i get Poggle if i'm building a droid team or can i use even if i'm not, i'm currently maxing Lumi and Phasma
  • Options
    Guys, sell me on Phasma. Everyone here loves her but I can't see wanting to displace my Sid leader and outside of leader ability she just seems average. I have her at 4* but thinking of going with RP.
  • Options
    Should i get Poggle if i'm building a droid team or can i use even if i'm not, i'm currently maxing Lumi and Phasma

Yes to Poggle
  • Options
    Guys, sell me on Phasma. Everyone here loves her but I can't see wanting to displace my Sid leader and outside of leader ability she just seems average. I have her at 4* but thinking of going with RP.

It seems you don't know what a single victory march can do backed up by some dps,that can wipe out 2/5 of your team. But yeah, i'm sick and tired of seeing countless phasma led team.